The K-Bar List is a free veterans’ employment network. We post jobs for veterans, first responders and their family members. If you would like for us to send your resume to the hundreds of companies in our network, please email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
K-Bar List Jobs: 19 Sep 2017
Reminder: The jobs listed below are located on the blog: www.kbarlist.blogspot.com
• I wrote a book aimed at helping veterans find jobs. The book, "Skinning Penguins: The Veterans' Guide to Post Service Employment," is now available as an ebook using the following link: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/33679
Also join the LinkedIn Group at: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/KBar-List-Veterans-Network-3947220
1. Military Planning Project Manager – San Diego, CA 2
2. Special Agent- Greater San Diego, CA Area 4
3. Police Officer - San Diego, CA 4
4. Controller - Mill Valley, California 7
5. Business Development Manager - San Diego, California 8
6. Facility Maintenance Technician - Resort - Escondido, CA 9
7. Director of Risk Management - San Marcos, California 11
8. Maintenance Technician - San Diego, CA 12
9. Procurement and Contracts Analyst - San Diego, California 13
10. Technical Support Representative –Tier 1 & Tier 2 - Greater San Diego, CA Area 14
11. Account Manager - Escondido, CA 16
12. Receiving Clerk - Hollywood Park Casino, CA 17
13. Line Cook- Hollywood Park Casino, CA 19
14. Senior Patient Experience Analyst - Greater San Diego, CA Area 21
15. Due Diligence & Contracts Analyst - San Diego, CA 22
16. Senior Manager Regulatory Compliance- Rocklin, California 23
17. General Ledger Staff Accountant- San Francisco, California 24
18. Senior Manager, Sales Development team - San Mateo, California 25
19. Lead Software Engineer - San Francisco Bay, CA Area 26
20. State Farm Agent- Huntington Beach, California 27
21. SENIOR PRODUCT SPECIALIST- CALABASAS, CA 28
22. Service Writer - Bakersfield, California 30
23. Cybersecurity Engineer - Greater San Diego, CA Area 31
24. Business Development Specialist - Roseville, CA 33
25. Early Career, Diversity & Inclusion Recruiter - Greater San Diego, CA Area 34
26. Operations Specialist- Long Beach, CA 35
27. Human Resources Manager-Greater Los Angeles, CA Area 36
28. Administrative Assistant / Project Administrator - Greater Los Angeles, CA Area 38
29. MY Denver Program Administrator - Greater Denver, CO Area 40
30. Asset Manager - Multi-Family - Los Angeles, CA 40
31. ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH & SAFETY (EHS) MANAGER - AEROSPACE/DEFENSE - Greater Los Angeles, CA Area 42
32. LEAD COMPOSITES TECHNICIAN - FAIRING - Hawthorne, California 43
33. Content Marketing Manager - Denver, Colorado 44
34. Leader, Global Talent Acquisition - San Diego, CA 45
35. Software Architect, Platform - San Francisco, CA or Seattle, WA, United States 47
36. Employee Benefits Account Manager II - Pleasanton, California 48
37. Commercial Insurance Assistant: Learn Insurance - Bellingham, Washington 50
38. Business Banking Commercial Loan Officer - San Jose, CA 51
39. Sr. Accountant - Phoenix, Arizona 52
40. Medical Office Controller - Stockton, California Area 53
41. Senior Business Manager, Product Care Plans - San Bruno, CA 56
42. Analytics and Planning Manager - San Bruno, CA 57
43. Sales Engineer- Redmond, Washington 58
44. Network Configuration Manager, C4I System Information Systems SME - San Diego, CA 59
45. System Engineer / Test Engineer - SAN DIEGO, CA 59
46. Advanced Key Account Manager - Englewood, Colorado 60
47. Product & Partner Marketing Manager- Englewood, Colorado 61
48. Account Manager- Denver, CO 62
49. Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter - Westlake Village, CA 63
50. Marketing Professional - San Francisco, CA 65
1. Military Planning Project Manager – San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Support CH2M’s projects for the military as a military planning project manager and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As a military planning project manager, you’ll prepare Installation Development Plans for military installations in the US and Outside the US. Prepare programming documents (1391s), Installation Design Guides, Facility Use Studies, and other related plans and studies. This position will be responsible for preparing planning and development programs to ensure the best use of organization resources in defining and planning goals, objectives, and programs.
This position directs and communicates results of studies to assess organization performance against plans. As a planning project manager you will work with cross-functional teams and participate in internal and external technical and professional activities. He/she makes decisions within scope of broad work assignments. This position impacts area or assignment by ensuring quality of tasks/output provided. Supports team members in the preparation of studies and plans. A significant amount of this work should be done independently and shared with team members to complete the overall assignment. Assists in the collection of data, conducts surveys, and performs project research related to development of planning documents. Expected to analyze and make recommendations based on the data collected. Lead site visits. Ability to write effectively with minimal need for revisions. Could be requested to write memos for internal or external distribution and sections of reports. Represents the organization at meetings and is prepared to lead presentations and planning charrettes as well as respond to questions from clients related to projects they are assigned to. Work includes business development and assisting in the preparation of proposals. Typical work conditions are in an office with site visits to military installations. Site visits require the ability to be mobile and able to walk and stand for several hours at a time. This position could be based in one of CH2M offices in the Southeastern USA. If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
The Minimum Qualifications For This Position Are:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Urban Planning; Urban Studies; Architecture; Landscape Architecture; or Urban Design or other closely related technical degree.
• Military planning and engineering experience.
• Must be willing and able to travel worldwide in support of military clients and work and live in harsh conditions, such as shared, austere shelters at remote locations for short periods of time.
• Previous Project management experience.
• 10 or more years of relevant experience.
• United States Air Force, Army, or Navy experience.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• AICP (American Institute of Certified Planners) preferred or ability to obtain within 4 years.
• LEED Green Associate preferred or ability to obtain LEED ND within 4 years.
• Ability to obtain an interim Secret security clearance
• Ideal candidate will already reside a commutable distance from our office in Atlanta, San Antonio, Washington, DC or other SE USA office
• Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Capability to work with GIS, CAD, and Google Sketch Up;
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let’s get to work.
Ed Morris, CPC
Talent Acquisition Partner
2. Special Agent- Greater San Diego, CA Area
Work For Warriors
MUST BE A U.S. MILITARY VETERAN
The Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) would like to make you aware
of the potential for future staffing with our agency in the coming weeks.
We are currently looking for Special Agent candidates; If you're interested
in working with NCIS as a Special Agent, NCIS would like to extend you the
opportunity to continue with the hiring process
The requirements to be a Special Agent are:
*You must not have reached 37 years of age
*You must have vision correctable to 20/20 with normal color vision
*You must be a U.S. -born or naturalized U.S. citizen
*You must pass a background suitability screening
*You must pass a polygraph examination
*You must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance;
*You must have a valid driver's license.
Please let us know if you have any questions by contacting:
• You Must have served in the U.S. military.
To apply email resume to email@example.com
3. Police Officer - San Diego, CA
Relocation Offered: No
Education Requirements: High School/GED
Travel Requirements: Up to 25%
Employment Experience Requirements: Under 1 year of experience
As a current employee you know Amtrak connects businesses and communities across the country and we move America’s workforce toward the future. The safety of our passengers, our more than 20,000 colleagues, the public and our operating environment is our priority and the success of our railroad is the result of you.
By living the Amtrak values and actively embracing and fostering diverse ideas, backgrounds and perspectives, together we will honor our past and make Amtrak a company of the future.
Summary Of Duties:
Performs general police duties, processes and operations for the protection of life and property and enforces federal, state and local laws, prevents crime and preserves peace in a railroad surface transportation environment.
Note: The following are NOT intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties performed but a representative sample of the primary duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for the safety and protection of all persons, including passengers, employees and property.
• Performs patrol duties on foot and in a police vehicle for prolonged periods of time.
• Performs security and safety activities at incidents, including, but not limited to, derailments, floods, fires, hazardous material incidents, special trains, and company functions involving railroad property and responsibility.
• Responds to call for service and assistance, identifies hazards and takes proactive steps to resolve problems.
• Arrests and detains offenders, conducts thorough preliminary and follow-up investigations to solve crimes and reduce criminal opportunities, conducts searches and seizures and serves warrants.
• Effectively deals with individuals under various circumstances to resolve disputes and neutralize hostilities, mediates disputes; assists individuals who are sick and need assistance, administers first aid when necessary.
• Maintains proficiency and safely operates police equipment, including vehicles, computers and weapons, including a firearm.
• Communicates verbally in person and by radio; presents testimony and evidence in administrative, civil and criminal proceedings; maintains open line of communications with law enforcement and criminal justice agencies, internal and external partners, as necessary or when directed.
• Records information and prepares a variety of detailed reports with clearly organized thoughts and conclusions.
• Reads, interprets and applies federal, state and local laws and regulations, railroad and department policies and procedures.
• Applicants must be currently attending a California P.O.S.T. certified Police Academy or have graduated from a California P.O.S.T. certified academy within the last three years. Attach a valid Police Academy certificate.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be a United States citizen or have the ability to work in the United States
• Must be 21 years of age
• Must possess a valid driver’s license at time of appointment
• Must be able to pass all components of the police application process, including:
a written examination, a physical agility test meeting the following standards: Bench Press: 57% of applicant’s weight; Illinois Agility run: 20.6 seconds; 300 meter run: 92 seconds; push ups: 12; and 1.5 mile run: 19:45 minutes; a job related physical examination; a psychological examination and an in-depth background investigation.
• Ability to obtain a railroad police commission from the State of California.
Preferred Work Experience:
• Seeking laterals. Must possess a valid California POST Basic Certificate upon appointment. Minimum of one-year experience as a full-time, sworn officer with a California police or sheriff’s department and have passed a probationary period are required. Attach current California POST Basic Certificate with resume.*
• An Associate Degree or 60 credit hours from an accredited college or university.
• Current California POST (Peace Officer Standards and Training) Basic certificate or higher.
• Ability to obtain a railroad police commission from the State of California.
• Police officers work an assigned shift based upon the needs of the department and may be exposed to hazardous conditions and inclement weather, including extreme cold, snow and rain. Police officers are expected to work evenings, weekends and holidays as part of an assigned shift.
• Develop and maintain knowledge of areas of assignment and patrol those areas to deter and detect crime and prevent losses and injuries.
• Required to wear safety apparel and equipment while performing job duties, including body armor
• Will be required to bend, stoop, climb or stand and must be able to carry, push or pull loads; at times, will be required to run to incident sites, chase suspects, climb over or navigate around obstacles, subdue resistant persons, lift, drag, pull, push or carry persons or objects.
• Must be able to maintain effective audio-visual discrimination and perception needed for making observations, distinguishing persons, objects, voices or noises.
• Must be able to observe, analyze and recall facts and details, sometimes during critical incidents or accidents for reporting and evidentiary purposes.
• Note that any education requirement listed above may be deemed satisfied if you have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Communication And Interpersonal Skills
Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
Amtrak employees power our progress through their performance.
We want your work at Amtrak to be more than a job – we want it to be a fulfilling experience where you find challenging and rewarding opportunities, respect among colleagues, competitive pay, benefits that protect you and your family, and a high performance culture that recognizes and values your contributions and helps you reach your career goals.
We proudly support and encourage U.S. Veterans to apply for Amtrak job opportunities.
All positions require pre-employment background verification, medical review and pre-employment drug screen. Amtrak is committed to a safe and drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing. All new hires are required to undergo a hair drug test which detects the presence of illegal drugs for months prior to testing. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping Amtrak safe and drug-free.
In accordance with DOT regulations (49 CFR section 40.25), Amtrak is required to obtain prior drug and alcohol testing records for applicants/employees intending to perform safety- sensitive duties for covered Department of Transportation positions. If an applicant/employee refuses to provide written consent for Amtrak to obtain these records, he/she will not permitted to perform safety-sensitive functions.
Note that any education requirement listed above may be deemed satisfied if you have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
HR Talent Acquisition Manager
4. Controller - Mill Valley, California
Redwood Trust, Inc.
The Controller will be a member of Redwood Trust’s senior leadership team and will report to the Chief Financial Officer. The Controller will be directly responsible for all aspects of accounting and financial reporting. This includes responsibility for maintaining the general ledger and producing GAAP financial statements for the parent and subsidiaries, SEC filings, and managing the external audit processes. In addition, he/she will ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley in terms of adopting and maintaining controls and procedures that provide assurance regarding the reliability of the Company’s financial reporting. It is expected that the Controller will provide leadership in building the financial processes, systems and staff necessary to meet the future growth of Redwood Trust.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Management of the accounting department
• Responsible for the establishment, documentation and implementation of accounting policies
• Responsible for the design and effective operation of internal disclosure controls over financial reporting in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley
• Manage SEC reporting, including filings of 10-Qs, 10-Ks, 8-Ks and responding to SEC reviews
• Manage subsidiary reporting provided to counterparties and other agencies as well as all internal reporting provided to management
• Act as the primary interface with the Company's public accountants, including managing annual and quarterly audits and periodic reviews associated with capital market issuances
• Work closely with internal business groups to evaluate the accounting impact of new transactions
• Work with the Financial Planning and Analysis department to ensure accurate and timely financial forecasts
• Work closely with the Tax Director to ensure REIT and 40 Act compliance is maintained
• Extensive experience in leading accounting and finance teams to a higher level of performance
• Strong interpersonal skills, experience in managing technology projects and refining business processes will be essential
• Team-building, an open communication style, and the ability to forge close working relationships throughout the company will be paramount to the success of the individual
• It will be important that the candidate have superb writing skills related to technical memorandums, financial statements, and SEC filings
• The candidate must be comfortable and experienced in dealing with an audit committee, external auditors, lawyers and tax professionals
Required Experience & Education:
• Minimum of 10 years of experience, ideally including experience at a large public accounting firm, and in a senior accounting role within a publicly traded company in the financial services industry
• Education credentials should include an undergraduate degree in accounting or finance/economics and the candidate should hold a CPA license
Strong technical accounting experience in areas including loan accounting, securities accounting, fair value accounting, and consolidation
Talent Acquisition Manager
5. Business Development Manager - San Diego, California
Another Source’s client, BizX, is recruiting a Business Development Manager to join their San Diego, CA office.
Here is a little about BizX and the position they are seeking to fill:
Discover business in a whole new way. At BizX, we improve the way companies of all sizes and industries do business. From Fortune 500 companies to the local SMB’s, BizX has actively been transforming their businesses for the past 12 years. We help businesses turn unused inventory and excess capacity into a positive cash flow. BizX members use a private currency, the BizX Dollar to buy and sell amongst a committed network of businesses. BizX is the competitive advantage that thousands of companies rely on to build their businesses.
If you are a high-energy, passionate, and independently motivated sales-minded individual, this might be your dream job. BizX is looking for the perfect Business Development Manager (BDM) to help explode its newest community, San Diego! The Business Development Manager works against a target list and member profile, and is able to persuade prospective members about the benefits and value of membership within the BizX network. A successful BDM focuses his/her time in the field, is a high-energy attention-getter who understands that people buy the person, not the product. We take pride in our mission to improve the lives and businesses of our members, and only hire the best!
The BDM will have a robust support system, including;
• Leadership team, providing mentoring and guidance
• Account Managers, tasked with onboarding newly signed up members
• The Marketing team out of the Bellevue Home Office
The BDM role offers substantial room for career development and mobility. BizX is in a growth spurt, and the BDM position represents the perfect place to learn the business and grow quickly.
• Time Allocation: 85% in the field for meetings, 15% in the office for appointment setting, team meetings and follow up
• Has strong sales acumen, builds relationships, able to handle objections and rejection
• Daily management reporting on prospects, meetings, sales closed, and stuck points
• Multi-faceted connectivity with prospects; in person, on phone, via email & social media
• Highly effective communication with prospects, teammates and management
• Advanced planning and organization skills, re: scheduling and follow up/through
• Ability to be physically active for much of the week
There may be additional activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Your performance will be based on the following criteria, which will be set with your manager:
• New member “sign-ups” (focusing on adherence to “desirable” list & BizX generated leads)
• New Member Trade Volume
• Guaranteed base with commission structure
• Medical coverage, long term disability, and wellness allowance
• 401(k) plan
Another Source works with their clients, on a retained project basis, to maximize the recruiting process.
Keywords: account executive, account relationship manager, account representative, business development, business development associate, business development manager, business development representative, business relationships, client solutions manager, client success manager, client development, client support consultant, consultative sales, consulting, merchant support specialist, sales, sales development representative, territory manager, territory sales, vendor specialist, inside sales, outside sales representative, sales account representative, sales and service, customer service
6. Facility Maintenance Technician - Resort - Escondido, CA
Handy - Full Time
WRSD-Welk Resort Properties
By adhering to Welk Resort’s i-Serve service standards, the Engineer III will respond to all Corrective Maintenance Requests (repairs that require immediate attention) generated by guests, other associates, contractors, etc... These types of requests are mostly routine and the completion time varies from 10 minutes to 30 minutes. An Engineer III position can also be assigned to perform Preventive Maintenance Repairs. Preventive Maintenance Repairs are mostly scheduled, and they are performed following a pre-established checklist. Preventive Maintenance Repairs are generated by MP2 software or an Engineering supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
• Consistently follow the Welk High Five service standards at all times.
• Follow all company and department policies and procedures.
• Attend safety meetings, keep the workplace in safe condition, and work in a safe manner.
• Adhere to attendance policy and report to workstation at scheduled start time.
• Propose ideas or find ways to improve services, systems, and/or procedures.
• Respond to maintenance related requests following all the Resort standards.
• Guarantee a clean and well-maintained section at all times. Powerwashing care, patio cleaning and balcony cleaning may be required daily and are assigned by the supervisor.
• To operate a truck either towing or with a bed mounted pressure washing unit.
• Duties are to remove dirt, debris, and staining from walkways.
• Additional responsibility is to clean windows a part of the overall job or to remove pressure wash overspray on low windows etc.
• Responsible to drive a truck and trailer following a pre-established schedule servicing multiple locations per day.
• Operate a heated pressure washer safely and effectively.
• Prioritize requests; perform maintenance tasks in a safe and efficient manner; fill a maintenance daily log or PM check list; and communicate any discrepancy to dispatch or supervisor.
• Observe Resort and Departmental standards and policies.
• Use tools safely and correctly.
• Attend daily pre-shift and post-shift meetings.
• Check work order clipboard for job assignments.
• Communicate status of job assignments and maintenance requests to supervisor.
• Assist and provide guidance to other engineers.
• Maintain clean work area.
• Respond to emergencies.
• Respond to Corrective Maintenance requests as directed by a dispatch, engineering supervisor or PBX operator.
• Review and complete daily call log.
• Assist guests with requests.
• Clean engineering shop and any other area assigned by the supervisor.
• Perform general maintenance duties including, but not limited to, minor electrical repairs, kitchen repairs, small appliances repair, pool cleaning, and light painting.
• Respond investigate and complete work orders in Guest Room, Villa, Meeting Room Food & Beverage Outlets, Public Space, and Offices maintenance requests.
• Perform Preventive Maintenance tasks as assigned.
• Completely familiar with Resort Emergency procedures and able to respond quickly and accurately during an actual emergency, and notify all appropriate personnel.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements following this paragraph are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is typically an entry-level position. Associates in the position are expected to have a basic knowledge and skills to troubleshoot and repair plumbing, electrical and small appliances.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Previous experience working in general maintenance in a Resort, Hotel, or Hospital is desirable, but not a requirement.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine maintenance logs, reports and correspondence.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, use of hands to finger, handle or feel, to reach with hands and arms. The associate is frequently required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, twist, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds, and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those the associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The associate is occasionally exposed to wet/or humid conditions; moving equipment; risk of electrical shock.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
About WRSD-Welk Resort Properties:
Welk Resorts is a dynamic, growing, respected leader in the vacation ownership industry. Privately-held with a unique offering of an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Welk currently operates five resort properties in the U.S. and Mexico, with plans to expand into Colorado and Hawaii. Our mission statement gives you the Freedom to Explore, Your Way.
Talent Acquisition Manager
7. Director of Risk Management - San Marcos, California
Administers all company property, casualty, OCIP and worker’s compensation insurance
• Develops and oversees enterprise risk programs and recommends controls for all exposures to loss.
• Administers all company property, casualty, OCIP and worker’s compensation insurance
• Ensures compliance with state, federal and national laws, rules and regulations, such as OSHA, ADA, Prop 65.
• Develops and maintains safety and loss control programs to make team member and guest safety a high priority.
• Manages all phases of the claims process from investigation through litigation, settlement and/or trial.
• Manages the Certificate of Insurance, Statement of Values and policy information tracking systems.
• Coordinates with internal and/or external legal counsel for advice, as appropriate.
• Regular travel to other Welk properties and offices is required, including via automobile or air travel. A passport is required for travel to Mexico.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with major coursework in Risk Management, Insurance or Business Administration is required. ARM designation strongly preferred. Seeking 7-10 years of enterprise risk management experience, with 3+ years of managerial experience, or an equivalent combination of education/experience. Must have strong customer service and organizational abilities. Proficiency with MS Office applications is required, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive compensation package includes base, incentive pay, 401k, ESOP, full range of health benefits, and resort privileges.
Talent Acquisition Manager
8. Maintenance Technician - San Diego, CA
Compensation: $20 to $23 Hourly
Benefits Offered: Medical, Dental
Schedule: Mon-Fri 7am-4pm
Duration: Temp to Hire
o Team player (working with 2 other Facilities/Maintenance Techs)
o Able to multitask (we have 5 buildings and in the process of adding a 6th)
o Customer service skills – interacts with everyone in the company
o Reliable – good communication
• Maintains and repairs the facility’s structure, equipment and grounds, including plumbing, electrical and HVAC.
• Performs skilled trades work, such as carpentry or painting in the construction, repair or alteration of structures such as walls, roofs, or office fixtures.
• Manages small construction projects and improvements to the facilities.
• Works from blueprints, drawings or rough sketches.
• Initiates, maintains and terminates vendor service relationships as appropriate, including negotiating annual service contracts.
• Sources and orders equipment and supplies.
• Maintains all appliances including, dishwashers, microwaves, freezers and refrigerators
• Assists with equipment maintenance and repair as needed
• Performs “handyman” maintenance duties such as simple electrical projects, spot painting and/or cleaning, light construction and/or exterior cleanup.
• Recycling of all company recyclables including, paper, toner and batteries.
• Acts as liaison to the landlord on routine maintenance issues.
• Performs other duties as needed
• AA Degree a plus with 2-5 years of related maintenance experience.
• Biotech industry experience a plus
• Familiar with HVAC and EMS requirements.
• HAZMAT knowledge
• Skilled in hand and power tools.
• Microsoft basic computer skills.
9. Procurement and Contracts Analyst - San Diego, California
• Participates in developing goals, objectives, policies, procedures, work standards, and administrative control systems for the procurement program.
• Coordinates and performs professional-level administrative and programmatic work in procurement and contract administration.
• Researches and develops detailed product and/or service specifications and establishes contract terms; confers with department staff to resolve questions regarding intent and expected use of goods and services, specification definitions, and scope of work statements.
• Develops, analyzes, negotiates, and administers bid invitations and procurement solicitations, formal and informal bids, requests for qualifications/quotes/proposals ensuring legal and contractual provisions are included to protect the company's interests.
• Prepares and distributes notifications to vendors on company mailing lists, MBE/WBE/DVBE businesses, and others; places advertisements in local newspapers; conducts pre-bid and pre-proposal conferences; writes and posts addendums.
• Coordinates and participates in evaluation of bids; develops evaluation criteria and materials; performs price/cost analyses and assesses the quality and suitability of proposed services and purchases; recommends modifications as needed; summarizes bid responses and prepares documentation; selects, recommends, or participates in selection of contractors and vendors; develops reports for approval of contract awards.
• Drafts contracts ensuring legal requirements are incorporated and enforced; negotiates contract terms and provisions; coordinates review of contract documents with legal counsel; maintains related files.
• Ensures contractor compliance with provisions, including the maintenance of required insurance; develops contract amendments and extensions as needed; monitors contractor performance and takes or recommends necessary remedial action to enforce compliance with provisions; researches and resolves discrepancies.
• Serves as a liaison to employees, the public, private organizations, government agencies, community groups, and other organizations; provides information and assistance regarding procurement programs and services; receives and responds to complaints and questions relating to assigned area of responsibility; reviews problems and recommends corrective actions.
• Principles and practices of public agency procurement and purchasing programs including competitive bidding procedures and supply chain management.
• Principles, practices, and techniques of drafting and administering procurement contracts and enforcing contract provisions.
• Principles and practices of sound financial management policies and procedures.
• Project and/or program management, analytical processes, and report preparation techniques.
• Organizational and management practices as applied to the analysis, evaluation, development, and implementation of programs, policies, and procedures.
• Research, statistical, analytical, and reporting methods, techniques, and procedures.
• Applicable Federal, State, and local laws, regulatory codes, ordinances, and procedures relevant to assigned area of responsibility.
10. Technical Support Representative –Tier 1 & Tier 2 - Greater San Diego, CA Area
Direct Hire Opportunity
Ray of Pay: Going Rate/Competitive
*** The client is only interested in local candidates for this opportunity ***
Responsible for providing technical, software, hardware, and network support to clients by performing diagnosis and troubleshooting while guiding users through step-by-step recommendations and solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Diagnose and resolve technical issues related to network connectivity, VoIP, and colocation services.
• Track requests and projects while documenting progress and outcomes within internal ticketing system.
• Identify and escalate situations of an urgent or critical nature.
• Assist clients in identifying various components of networking equipment throughout the troubleshooting process.
• Analyze and investigate trends of service use by clients to identify proactive measures of resolution or upsell opportunities.
• Coordinate onsite dispatches and maintenance windows with both clients and vendors.
• Train clients on the functionality and best practices of our voice services.
• Work with vendors to test and resolve circuit issues at a higher level.
• Provide primary after-hours support as part of an on-call rotation team.
• Assist clients in adding, removing, and making various changes to their services to meet their needs while updating billing information as needed.
• Create, edit, and manage documentation related to client configurations.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Minimum 1 year of employment in a client-facing help desk, technical support, or customer service role or equivalent experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Must have preliminary IT certifications preferred (A+, CCENT, etc.)
• Communicate simply, effectively, and in a non-technical manner so that individuals who do not have a technical background can understand what is being discussed
• Knowledge of computer networks and remote troubleshooting techniques
• Perform research, gather facts, and prepare recommendations to resolve complex situations
• Keep accurate records while writing, updating, and/or reviewing detailed documentation and manuals for applications, network configurations, and hardware settings
• Ability to effectively manage time and in dealing with multiple priorities
• Understanding of how the loss of our service impacts clients and their ability to perform business
• Networking hardware and/or VoIP configuration experience a plus
• Must have current and valid driver’s license must be able to provide proof of vehicle insurance
• Must be able to utilize personal vehicle to travel to client locations to perform required work
• On occasions, may be required to travel in order to service the company’s clients
To be considered directly, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format along with your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be contacted directly. C2C/1099 candidates will not be considered. Relocation assistance will not be offered.
Ryan Barr (Teradata)
Sr. Technical Recruiter
11. Account Manager - Escondido, CA
HD Supply Holdings
HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) (www.hdsupply.com) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion – all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Builds relationships and develops plans to increase sales and profitability for mid-size accounts that are regional or national in scope and make regional or national purchasing decisions. Drives sales by creating, executing and communicating business plans to grow sales for HD Supply. Negotiates regional contracts and rebate programs. Ensures effective implementation of regional account programs through all sales channels.
This position requires operation of a Company Vehicle or a Personal Vehicle and such operation is done consistently more than 20% of the average work week. If selected for this position, HD Supply will run a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) report. A requirement of this position is an acceptable MVR report.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
• Generates viable sales leads and prospects through market and account research, sales events, networking, vendor events and computer programs. Contacts assigned and prospective accounts to secure new business.
• Develops and executes profitable business plans for managing accounts. Teams with individuals within sales and key corporate personnel to communicate account plans, pricing, and offer assistance to drive sales.
• Develops, executes and communicates business plans for profitably growing sales of assigned customers. Provides market and competitor information to appropriate channel within the company. Accountable for attaining assigned sales quota, part margin and controllable expense objectives.
• Interacts with customers, vendors, and associates to resolve customer and service related issues.
• Maintains a current and competent base of product knowledge and applies that knowledge when servicing customers.
• Maintains and submits all required sales administration reports. Regularly attends company meetings.
Nature and Scope:
• Displays the highest level of critical thinking and analysis in bringing successful resolution to high impact, complex, and/or cross department problems. Makes prompt, sound decisions when faced with complex and often contradictory alternatives that result in successful outcomes.
• Operates with considerable latitude. Situations may have little or no precedent requiring original or new concepts or approaches without guidance from others. Reaches decisions under conditions of uncertainty.
• Develops or engages/directs others in developing innovative solutions to important, highly complex strategic and operating problems; cross department considerations are often present.
• Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
• Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
• Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
• Must be eighteen years of age
• Must pass the Drug Test
• Must pass the Background Check
• Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
Education and Experience:
• Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline. Generally 8+ years of experience in related field; certification is required in some areas OR MS/MA and generally 5+ years of experience in related field. Certification is required in some areas.
• Experience selling new business and growing current accounts.
• Experience with best practice sales processes
• Familiarity with HD Supply products and services
Sr. Corporate Recruiter
12. Receiving Clerk - Hollywood Park Casino, CA
Military to Civilian Recruiting
Ensure all areas are fully stocked for the daily food and beverage business. Maintain daily inventory and corresponding paperwork. Receive all food, beverage and other items according to Purchase Order and Invoice. Perform all duties assigned in accordance with legal regulations and requirements, presenting oneself as an asset to the Hollywood Park Casino and encouraging others to do the same.
• Interface and provide first-class 5 star level customer service to all guests and employees.
• Responsible for ensuring the customer service provided always exceeds the criteria set by the Hollywood Park Casino Company, Inc. Code of Professionalism.
• Maintain a professional and well-groomed appearance at all times.
• Possess the ability to understand and follow through on written or verbal instructions; possesses the ability to communicate effectively with all guests and employees.
The following are position essential duties and responsibilities:
• Other additional duties may be assigned, as needed.
• Receive items and match with the Purchase Order and Invoice.
• Ensure proper quantity, quality and cost of the merchandise received.
• Deliver merchandise to the respective outlets, (i.e. kitchen, bars, concessions) according to Requisition Sheet.
• Follow proper requisition procedures as stipulated in the Policies and Procedures.
• Maintain the Berg System according to the operating procedure.
• Count the inventory in the Warehouse, and as assigned any other outlets, on a daily basis.
• Accurately fill in the Receiving Log to complete the purchasing process on time.
• Complete all Warehouse related paperwork on a daily basis.
• Perform a complete and thorough monthly inventory count on the last day of each month.
• Comply with all Health Codes.
• Maintain the Warehouse in a neat and clean state.
• Organize all shelved items.
• Date and label all products.
• Monitors freezer and refrigerator temperatures if necessary.
• Consistently rotating food to ensure freshness.
• Inspects food items and/or supplies for purpose of verifying specifications mandated by the California Health and Safety Division.
• Maintain proper control procedures.
• Report all unsafe work conditions immediately.
• Follows health and safety regulations, specifically, but not limited to, California Health & Safety Code, Division 104, Part 7 – Retail Food. Knowledgeable in company and departmental policies and procedures and position procedures. Interface and provide excellent customer service to patrons and co-workers. Report safety concerns to supervisor immediately.
• Take direction from supervisor.
• Flexibility to change schedule or locations within the casino as required to meet the needs of the department. Must function in a team environment. Must communicate with co-workers and customers.
• Complete all other duties as assigned by leads, supervisors and upper management. Attendance and Punctuality are an essential function of the position.
Qualifications, Experience, Education:
• Minimum 6 months receiving experience required, with prior knowledge in electronic tracking of stock preferred. Basic knowledge and computer skills necessary.
• Must be 21 years of age or older to apply.
• Must be able to pass a background check to obtain a casino work permit before entering this position.
• Must have employment eligibility in the U.S Must possess a high regard for customer service and Team Member relations.
• Ability to adapt well to the casino environment that involves large numbers of people as well as loud and continuous high noise levels. Demonstrates Flexibility – able to change schedule or locations within the casino as required to meet the needs of the departments Must be able to work any shift and any day of the week, including weekends, holidays, and special events.
• Ability to walk and stand for 100% of shift.
• Ability to push, pull, bend, stoop, squat, kneel, climb, reach, twist, and grip throughout a shift.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and guests.
• Ability to work under pressure and be detail oriented. Must have ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions, use time efficiently, and demonstrate attention to detail, follow instructions and respond to management direction.
Hollywood Park Casino operates 24 hours a day. Every effort will be made to accommodate each employee with a schedule that is best suited for them. However, schedules may vary depending on business volume and other factors. No schedules will be guaranteed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature, level of work, and skills being performed by people assigned to this classification. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Furthermore, the above statements may be reviewed, changed and/or modified by management at any time, with or without notice to employees.
Lucy Jensen | Military – Civilian
(310) 455-2002 | email@example.com
13. Line Cook- Hollywood Park Casino, CA
Military to Civilian Recruiting
Department: Food & Beverage
Reports To: Executive Chef
Prepare cold and hot foods in accordance with quality food standards; set-up and maintain stock of food-preparations. Perform all duties assigned in accordance with all applicable legal regulations and requirements, presenting oneself as an asset to the Hollywood Park Casino and encouraging others to do the same.
• Provide excellent customer service to guests and employees.
• Maintain a professional and well-groomed appearance at all times.
• Communicate effectively with all employees and follow through on written and verbal instructions.
• Maintain proper storage procedures as specified by Health Department and HPC requirements.
• Prepare, cook, cool-off, cover, date and store all P.H.F. food according to Health Department Regulations.
• Re-heat food and maintain hot food temperatures according to Health Department Regulations.
• Prepare all menu items following recipes and yield guides according to department procedure.
• Inform Kitchen Supervisors or Sous Chefs of any shortages before the item runs out.
• Communicate any assistance needed during busy periods to Kitchen Supervisors or Sous Chef to ensure optimum service to guests; assist other cooks wherever required and work with expeditors to ensure optimum service to guests.
• Maintain proper storage procedures as specified by Health Department requirements.
• Minimize waste and maintains controls to attain forecasted food costs.
• Disinfect and sanitize cutting boards and work tables while working.
• Transport empty, dirty pots and pans to the pots wash station.
• Assist Dishwashers in order to make clean up a more efficient process.
• Break down workstation and completes closing duties according to department standards.
• Restock items that were depleted during the shift. Ensure all assignments are complete before signing out.
• Follows health and safety regulations, specifically, but not limited to, California Health & Safety Code, Division 104, Part 7 – Retail Food. Report safety and any other concerns to supervisors immediately.
• Must function in a team environment.
• Completes all other duties as assigned by leads, supervisors and upper management. Attendance and punctuality are essential job functions of this position.
• Strictly adhere to all HPC timekeeping rules and procedures.
• Adhere to all department, Human Resources and Safety policies and procedures.
• Adhere to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Qualifications, Experience, Education:
• 2 + years Line Cook experience.
• Must be 21 years of age or older to apply Must be able to pass a background check and obtain a valid work permit before entering this position.
• Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
• Must possess a high regard for customer service and Team Member relations.
• Ability to adapt well to the casino environment that involves large numbers of people as well as loud and continuous high noise levels.
• Demonstrates Flexibility – able to change schedule or locations within the casino as required to meet the needs of the departments.
• Must be able to work any shift and any day of the week, including weekends, holidays, and special events.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and guests.
• Ability to work under pressure and be detail oriented.
• Duties for this position require moderate physical exertion, such as sitting/walking at will, standing/sitting for long periods, lifting/carrying objects weighing up to 25 lbs., pushing/pulling objects, crouching/kneeling, bending, reaching, kneeling, twisting, close vision, color/depth perception, hearing sounds/communication, and handling/grasping/fingering equipment.
• Safety precautions must be used at all times to avoid injury to oneself and others.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature, level of work, and skills being performed by people assigned to this classification. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Furthermore, the above statements may be reviewed, changed and/or modified by management at any time, with or without notice to employees.
Lucy Jensen | Military – Civilian
(310) 455-2002 | firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Senior Patient Experience Analyst - Greater San Diego, CA Area
UC San Diego Health
The incumbent plays a lead role in Patient Satisfaction Survey project management and other related patient satisfaction activities for the UCSD Health System including the Press Ganey survey, HCAHPS and other internal surveys, development of Customer Service Standards, and other projects as identified internally or required via external regulations. The incumbent actively advances UCSD Health System's patient satisfaction/customer service program through team leadership and membership, data analysis, and proactive problem solving.
Designs strategies for 1) extracting and managing patient satisfaction/patient complaint data from disparate sources, 2) aggregating and analyzing it to meet organization-wide patient satisfaction goal requirements and to identify areas for improvements, and 3) disseminating patient satisfaction information
Health System-wide including over 60 ambulatory practices, the Emergency Department, Inpatient Specialties, and 15 Inpatient units at both the UCSD Medical Center, Hillcrest and La Jolla campuses.
The incumbent is the primary Health System contact for using patient satisfaction scores to analyze data and determine if organization-wide and individual departmental patient satisfaction goal requirements have been met, and to identify performance improvement opportunities. Reports to the Manager of Patient Engagement and supports the work of selected Health System patient satisfaction improvement committees and activities. Responds to complex patient inquiries, and exercises appropriate judgment in complex situations. Supports Patient Rights and Responsibilities. Role models excellent interpersonal communication skills and problem solving with a focus on teamwork and collaboration. Performs data extraction and analysis to support department. Responsible for ensuring HIPAA compliance for the database and department activities. Performs other related duties as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Health or Public Administration, or a related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Four (4) years of related experience in patient data management or analysis in a large, complex healthcare environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent analytical, project management and independent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with management, staff, physicians, and outside organizations.
• Ability to exercise professional judgment in handling sensitive and confidential issues.
• Ability to lead interdisciplinary teams.
• Excellent organizational skill.
• Highly proficient with spreadsheet and database management, and MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio).
• Advanced degree: MBA, MPH, MSTAT or similar.
• Expertise in patient experience/patient satisfaction.
• Familiar with UCSD policies, procedures, and systems.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
15. Due Diligence & Contracts Analyst - San Diego, CA
Job Overview Candidate will form part of the Qualcomm Technology Licensing QTL Contracts Management & Analysis team responsible for contract administration support in the management of QTL patent licenses and perform due diligence & research support of Contracts Management & Analysis, Legal, Compliance, and Enforcement teams. Due Diligence & Research: Candidate will be responsible for the analysis of business cases related to subject companies, conduct research, and create databases of intelligence gathered by capturing data into specialized analytics tools and create management reports about the research. Candidate will interact with several internal and external systems and online sources on a day-to-day basis. Some examples may include;
contract management tools, business registries, industry news portals, corporate filings portals, government databases, and market/industry sources. Contracts Analyst: Candidate will be responsible for certain aspects of the contracts management and analysis process in the onboarding and management of our patent licenses. Some examples include assisting with (i) tracking and monitoring execution of contracts, (ii) analyzing, documenting, and capturing patent licenses in various contract management systems, and (iii) conduct quality assurance audits of contracts data entered into the QTL contracts management systems.
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
Minimum Qualifications Required 2+ years' experience with the following:
• Contracts management/Due diligence
• Research tools and methods of conducting company research, e.g., registration, news, financials, organizational structure, litigation.
• Consolidating research
• Writing and speaking Mandarin Chinese
Preferred Qualifications (a) prior work experience as researcher or investigator (b) working knowledge of how to precisely interpret contract data and contract/patent law concepts (c) high degree of knowledge in using excel and advanced functions to manipulate data
Education Requirements Education Requirements:
Qualcomm will accept a Bachelors or Masters Degrees in relevant fields of study to the position.
Human Resources Professional
16. Senior Manager Regulatory Compliance- Rocklin, California
Esurance is hiring a Senior Manager, Regulatory Compliance to join our Compliance team in the Rocklin, CA office. As the Senior Manager, Regulatory Compliance you will provide oversight, management and guidance to ensure the company's insurance operations are conducted in compliance with ethical business practices, company policies and legal/regulatory requirements. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of agent/adjuster/appraiser and Agency licensing as well as building and maintaining a proactive compliance program to identify and resolve potential compliance exposures in order to enhance Esurance's reputation in the regulatory arena and minimum regulatory risk.
• Serves as the primary liaison between Esurance and the State Insurance Departments and other regulatory entities for all compliance related matters.
• Manages Department of Insurance Market Conduct Examinations and carrier audits; coordinates reviews of previous Market Conduct Examinations findings to assess current regulatory/market conduct exposures.
• Responds to regulatory inquiries and/or administrative actions related to company policies and procedures and compliance with state-specific regulations.
• Ensures accurate and timely submission of all premium surveys and the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Market Conduct Annual Statement.
• Manages the Regulatory Compliance Team which is responsible for tracking, distributing, researching and responding to the Department of Insurance, the Better Business Bureau, and direct written consumer complaints.
• Manages the compliance audit function, which includes state compliance audits, targeted audits, and the review of previous market conduct findings to assess current regulatory/market conduct exposures across the various lines of business and jurisdictions.
• Partners with internal departments to establish action plans for corrective action of examination criticisms and/or audit findings; implements action plans and monitoring activities.
• Analyzes compliance risks and exposures both internal and external to Esurance; prioritizes and develops an internal audit plan to assess compliance risks on an annual basis.
• Manages the Licensing Unit, which is responsible for ensuring compliance with all states’ agent, adjuster and appraiser licensing requirements and appointment requirements for employees and Partner Agents.
• Plans and manages the licensing and appointments of Partner Product Team in support of the Agency’s marketing initiatives; i.e. property insurance and specialty line of business sales.
• Oversees coordination of continuing education requirements for all licensed employees.
• Ensures compliance with all states’ business entity licensing and appointment requirements for the Agency, including Secretary of State Qualifications and all merger-related activities.
• Researches and interprets state and federal legislation, state bulletin/circulars and other regulatory material to determine impact to business operations.
• Ensures customer and corporate compliance with state regulations, which includes analysis of information, coordination, and consultation with customers and internal departments.
• Prepares reports and presentations for the Board of Directors on regulatory activities.
• Manages relationships with various compliance vendors including, Kaplan Financial, National Insurance Producer Registry (NIPR), Wolters Kluwers, ODEN, and ceu.com.
• Serves as the designated Agent for Service of Process for all Esurance companies, which includes logging and forwarding all service of process received within 24 hours.
• Conducts monthly analysis of compliance and licensing budget to ensure expenses are within forecasted budget.
• Establishes departmental goals and implements procedures and performance standards to achieve these goals; manages, coordinates, monitors and evaluates the activities of assigned staff.
• Responsible for the employment, promotion, associate performance evaluation, training, motivation, counseling, and discipline of assigned associates.
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
• Able to work effectively both independently, and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making.
• Excellent leadership, project management and coaching skills.
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong analytical and problem solving skills; able to exercise diplomacy and discretion when needed.
• Able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal partners and external vendors.
• Able to design and deliver technical training programs to support staff.
• Comprehensive knowledge of personal lines insurance industry, products and features.
• Able to interpret regulations and analyze impact to business operations.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) required.
• Proficiency with WKFS Insurance Solutions, ODEN, and licensing software preferred
Education / Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Risk Management, Insurance, Public Administration, a related field, or equivalent experience required
• 3 or more years of experience in a management role required
• 10 or more years of legal or regulatory compliance experience in an insurance company desired
• Associate in Regulatory Compliance (ARC), Market Conduct Management (MCM or AMCM), Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP) or Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) designation preferred
17. General Ledger Staff Accountant- San Francisco, California
Esurance is hiring a Staff Accountant to join our Accounting team in the San Francisco, CA office. As the Staff Accountant you will perform general ledger maintenance and reconciliation as well as other duties to assist with the monthly, quarterly, and annual general ledger (GL) close process. Additionally, as the Staff Accountant you will provide assistance with implementing policies and procedures to ensure financial transactions are being executed appropriately while collaborating with other departments in terms of financial reviews, and assists with filing and preparing tax and personal property statements.
• Participates in various accounting functions to include; general ledger maintenance and reconciliation, fixed assets, cash and revenue/expense accounting
• Accountable for providing assistance with the monthly, quarterly and yearly financial close processes
• In collaboration with the Supervisor Accounting, assists in implementing accounting policies and procedures to ensure all financial transactions are executed according to GAAP principles
• Participates in cross-functional teams to implement finance department/corporate initiatives
• Provides ad-hoc analysis to the accounting team when requested
• Experience working with general ledger systems required, PeopleSoft highly desired
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
• Intermediate MS Excel skills required (VLooksUps, Pivot Tables, etc.)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability build relationships with internal and external clients
• Must be self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
Experience / Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred, Associates Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
• 2 or more years of accounting experience preferred
• Understanding of GAAP and all applicable accounting rules and regulations required
18. Senior Manager, Sales Development team - San Mateo, California
Jobvite is looking for a Senior Manager for our SDR (Sales Development Representative) team. The key management position oversees the Lead Development function at Jobvite and is responsible for recruiting, onboarding, ramping and managing a team of 10-12 SDRs with a focus on:
• Lead qualification
• Objection handling
• Appointment setting
The position requires a strong hands-on leader with experience in inside software sales and strong analytical skills. This individual will work closely with sales and marketing, along with the broader management team. Key responsibilities focus on the day-to-day operations of the team, aligning team performance with compensation, and motivation/mentorship of the SDR team.
• Participation in the SDR recruiting process
• Ongoing development of the SDR onboarding and training programs
• Refining and critiquing the SDR team sales pitch
• Create and develop new programs and campaigns in conjunction with Marketing and Sales.
• Setting expectations with senior sales management through timely and accurate forecasting, pipeline and activity reporting
• Motivating individuals to succeed through impassioned leadership, coaching, creative sales incentives, and broadcast of results
• Developing incentive plans and SPIFFs to foster a competitive and collaborative team environment
• Strong background in inside sales and/or inside sales management required
• Ability to source, hire, and retain top-performing lead development reps
• Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
• Passion for coaching and mentoring individuals
• Completely invested in driving both individual contributor and team success
• Desire to work in tech industry with a growing company
• Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
• Ability to create and track individual and team metrics
• Creative self-starter
• Experience with Salesforce CRM is a plus
• Experience in inside software sales to the recruiting industry in a plus.
Michael de los Reyes
Talent Acquisition Executive and Professional Services Consultant
19. Lead Software Engineer - San Francisco Bay, CA Area
As a Lead Software Engineer at Consensus, you will be part of a team building the industry’s best omni-channel platform for selling connected devices. Our software engineers are dedicated to creating and implementing elite software that meets the highest architectural and operational requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL BE LIVING AND BREATHING EVERY SINGLE DAY:
· Participate in physical design and development planning meetings to learn how to decide the best solution to accommodate the business need
· Partner with entire technical team in figuring out systems planning, scheduling and implementation timeline so the project can be completed in scheduled time
· Use technical knowledge of standard development concepts, practices and procedures to develop software to support technical specifications
· Write, develop and continuously unit test software that meet the needs of the design specifications
· Perform functional testing of software to ensure software is performing appropriately and at optimal level
· Identify and call out issues that impact project performance
· Diagnose, isolate and de-bug software problems and perform problem resolution
· Build new and extend existing operational documentation
· Care deeply about Consensus standards, processes, and key results
· Collaborate with team to promote re-use and develop consistent technical build processes
· Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
· Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT:
· Experience building applications in a SaaS environment
· Experience with modern architectural building blocks: Unix/Linux, Databases (relational and document), and Web Services (REST or SOAP)
· Familiarity with an Agile methodology (Scrum)
· Knowledge of web/ecommerce architectures, technologies and design
· Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Lead Engineers bring additional experience including, but not limited to:
· ORM Persistence tools and continuous integration
· Developing and enforcing our coding standards and best practices
· Mentoring junior and mid-level team members
· Creating and prioritizing multiple complex implementations
· Continually improving operational documentation
· Optimizing the software development processes to ensure timely delivery of quality software
Sr. Recruiter/SoCal/Las Vegas
20. State Farm Agent- Huntington Beach, California
State Farm Agent Opportunity - Take Over Book of Business
We have openings throughout California.
Be your own boss while being a leader in your community. Being a State Farm agent allows you to grow yourself and your business. You have the luxury of helping others and building relationships while building your community. Successful State Farm agents come from all backgrounds. Choose a career you can’t outgrow; it means a career where your life, your work, your values, and your goals can be in sync.
We look for people who:
• Want to make a difference in people’s lives
• Are looking for a calling
• Want a life of significance, not just a job
• Have entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to take control over one’s time and financial future
Seeking Candidates with:
• A fearless attitude toward prospecting new customers, networking and building relationships
• Ability to organize, operate and assume the risk of running a business with a focus on marketing and customer service
• Drive for achievement and financial rewards
• Strong ethics
• Proven success driving business results (not limited to insurance or financial services)
• Strong track record of professional success, ideally in external sales, business ownership management roles
• A strong presence in the local community
• Financial stability
Here are 10 reasons why you WILL want to explore becoming a State Farm agent:
• Opportunity to run your own business
• Ability to lead and develop your own team
• Worldwide travel incentives
• National marketing and advertising support
• Wide range of insurance, financial services and banking products
• Paid training program with State Farm benefits
• Hands-on field development experience with an established agent and continued support
• Among the industry’s most attractive incentive and rewards programs
• An opportunity that allows you control over your time
• Signing bonuses
Seeking top sales and business development professionals. If you are ready to transition from Banking, Financial Services, Military, Chemcial Sales, Sales Engineer, Wireless, Store Manager, Medical Device Sales, Finance, Territory Leaders, Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Retail Sales Leadership etc. and ready to take control of your career, now is the time to explore State Farm Agency.
State Farm® is an equal opportunity employer.
Please contact me at; email@example.com if you would like to have a short, confidential and non-committal phone conversation.
State Farm® Agency Recruiter
21. SENIOR PRODUCT SPECIALIST- CALABASAS, CA
Harbor Freight Tools
A Senior Product Specialist demonstrates expert, specialized tool knowledge and has a passion for using tools and equipment. A Senior Product Specialist may work individually and/or with a group, and relies on advanced knowledge and expertise in verifying conformance to industry and regulatory safety standards; testing new products; building test fixtures, creating reports and coordinating line reviews. A Senior Product Specialist exercises discretion and independent judgment in evaluating testing methods, weighing test results, and making recommendations relating to products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Extensive tool knowledge across all categories; Expert in specific tool category
• Testing of High Visibility items and Big 9
• Testing of New Items/Product Development
• Mastery of all Lab Equipment
• Ability and experience using specialized lab equipment (Bruker) ray Gun, Dynamometer, Life Test Tables relating to area of expertise
• Create reports regarding evaluation of product quality and performance in Platypus database
• Independently evaluate, create, and draft Test Methods
• Coordinate Line Reviews with Category Management Team and attend meetings relating to tool category.
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
• Provide technical expertise based on advanced knowledge and experience and interact with various entities (Catman, GS, Packaging, etc.) within the organization
• Actively participate in product demonstrations and provide independent judgment to assist in decision making process regarding specific products.
• In connection with development of Test Methods, build Test Fixtures appropriate for execution of testing
• Reads, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
• Writes reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Effectively present information and responds to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
• Fieldwork Assignments as needed
• Assists in reviewing Test Reports monitoring and overview
• Defines problems collects data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
• Other duties as assigned
• Supervisory Responsibility
• Organizational Scope – Works with various departments and outside parties
• Responsible for maintaining Confidential Information -
• Travel –
• Equipment Used – computer, printer, copier, fax
Qualifications – Education and Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent; College preferred
• Advanced technical courses at college level or trade school a plus
• Current or prior certifications in specialized area preferred
• Five to ten years advanced training and experience in specialized tool field
• Specialized experience can include: contractor, construction, carpenter, plumber, welder, auto mechanic and the use of corresponding tools with expert knowledge
• Familiarity with structural carpentry tools to include the repair and maintenance of small industrial tools that are used in the field of general construction
• Expert knowledge of tools
• Familiarity with detail carpentry tools to include selection, tool application and safe tool usage
• Hands on, able to disassemble, troubleshoot, and assemble various types of products
• Experience with report writing computer skills in and Excel, web search, and e-mail
• Experience with test, repairing, or professional trade work with consumer tools and equipment
• Ability to work independently and exercise independent judgment and good decision-making skills
• Ability to work in a team setting and have a strong attention to detail
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
• Computer skills in Excel, web search, and e-mail
Physical Demands – Environment and Work Conditions:
General office environment requiring ability to:
• stand, walk, sit for extended periods of time
• speak and listen to others in person and over the phone
• use keyboard and read from computer screen and reports
• lift up to 15 lbs.
Level of language needed to successfully accomplish the essential duties:
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
Level of mathematical skills needed to successfully accomplish the essential duties:
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
• Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
Level of reasoning skills needed to successfully accomplish the essential duties:
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
About Harbor Freight Tools:
At Harbor Freight, we deliver the quality tools and affordable prices that hard-working Americans need to build, fix and create. We all work together to help them get the job done and make ends meet. We're also equally committed to doing the right thing and giving back to the communities that we serve.
22. Service Writer - Bakersfield, California
Job Summary and Purpose:
This position will be responsible to provide administrative support to the Service Department in accordance with the company’s departmental policies and procedures. The incumbent in this position will be organized, a self-starter and an effective communicator, that will maintain consistent and clear interactions with all department staff, customers, vendors and management.
Main Tasks/ Responsibilities: (Includes, but is not limited to)
• Maintain consistent and complete labor reports, prepare quotes, timely open & close work orders, and accurately complete narratives, as directed
• Compose, file and copy correspondence, reports, bulletins, records, and other materials, as assigned
• Gather and communicate pertinent data for the service department, parts, warranty and administration, as needed
• Communicate effectively and professionally with all staff, vendors, visitors and customers
• Assist with the scheduling of customer, rental and new machine service work
• Answer, screen and route technical telephone calls to the appropriate staff
• Adhere to all policies, procedures and standards, including safety and health precautions
• Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge and Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred;
• Minimum of five (5) years’ experience preferred;
• Prior experience in the construction industry, preferred;
• Computer proficiency, especially with Microsoft products;
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills required;
Physical Requirements (e.g. language, mobility):
• Requires prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing and occasional stooping, bending, and overhead reaching
• Frequent lifting, pulling, caring, or pushing objects or materials, up to 15lbs
• Occasional lifting, pulling, caring, or pushing of objects or materials, up to 25lbs
• Will work in a noisy, and dusty environment
• Must be able to climb stairs and use a small step ladder
• Must be able to drive a mechanical vehicle, as needed
Direct Placement Recruiter
23. Cybersecurity Engineer - Greater San Diego, CA Area
The primary responsibility of this position is to analyze Certification and Accreditation (C&A) documentation to support the Navy Certification Authority in determining the overall system risk for a system going through the Navy DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)/ Risk Management Framework (RMF). Ensure DIACAP/RMF documentation complies with the provision of DoD 8510.01 (DIACAP), and DoD 8500-series IA policy directives. Provide documentation security analysis and review, summarize required information in a Certification Determination (CD) to support CA risk determination. Provide subject matter expertise regarding DIACAP/RMF documentation and certification evidence of programs, sites, and users. Provide risk assessment critiques and evaluations relative to NIST 800-30. Understand DoDI 8500.2 IA controls and common vulnerabilities and exposures (CVE). Be able to perform Test & Evaluation procedures in accordance with DISA guidelines and perform risk assessments based off of that testing.
*Candidates without an active security clearance will not be considered.
• Risk analysis efforts, system testing using DISA STIGS and industry automated scanning tools thorough working knowledge of Navy C&A and IA guidance documents, messages, and instructions (e.g., as promulgated by DON CIO, OPNAV, DoD and NAVNETWARCOM)
• Familiar with the DoD acquisition life cycle.
• Thorough working knowledge of the Information Assurance Vulnerability Management Process (IAVM) and FISMA requirements.
• Broad technical knowledge of system architectures, network elements and protocols, and system software.
• Strong direct technical experience in the field of information security and IA, to include hands on experience using security tools, penetration testing, and current/emerging threats in the vulnerability/exploit community.
• Technically analyze system vulnerabilities, related vendor patches and workarounds, and overall effectiveness of technical mitigations that may be put in place to reduce attack surfaces, threat vectors, or related impact of a given vulnerability.
• Strong technical understanding of the OSI model, networking, system architecture analysis, and the ability to characterize and discuss findings at all layers of the OSI model from Physical Layer to Application Layer.
Experience & Education:
• Must have 4+ years of IA experience; with a minimum of 8 years direct Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP).
• A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in a related discipline is required. Four (4) additional years of experience in cyber security and IA may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• Must hold a minimum of IAM Level II approved certification as identified in DoD 8750.
• Security+ Certification required.
• DOD Security Clearance required.
Founded in 2001, Sentek Global is a San Diego based Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business.
We are always seeking multiple, qualified candidates for employment opportunities in defense and cybersecurity consulting. We are looking for someone to join our “Sentekian” team. A “Sentekian,” is a person who has a unique mindset that provides solution one-step ahead of the rest. A "Sentekian" is always pushing for the best while holding themselves to the highest standards. High expectations and focused intensity is what makes a Sentekian the consultant of choice.
Scott C. Handley
Talent Acquisition Manager
24. Business Development Specialist - Roseville, CA
The Business Development Specialist (BDS) at TD Ameritrade will assess, assist, and advise existing and prospective clients in the selection of products and services best suited to meet their financial goals. In addition, the BDS will work collaboratively with fellow colleagues in the Branch to provide and ensure highest levels of service and positive experience to our clients.
• Develop strong relationships with clients, prospects and business partners.
• Assess, assist, and advise existing and prospective clients in the selection of products and services best suited to meet their financial goals in order to generate new sales opportunities.
• Adhere to all compliance/risk procedures, follows corporate and industry protocols, and acts in a manner which protects the interests of the customer and TD Ameritrade at all times.
• Ability to communicate investment strategies, through face-to-face meetings and/or phone presentations, in a clear and concise manner to retail clients that enables clients to make informed investment decisions.
• Identify, execute and follow-up on all opportunities to establish new customer relationships including prospecting, leads, referral generation and local market / community involvement.
• Position appropriate products -- through balanced presentations -- to each client’s current needs and long term financial strategy.
• Demonstrate the value of the TD Ameritrade platform, resulting in asset accumulation and retention.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with specific sales targets and goals.
• Ability to work in a highly autonomous environment while meeting all sales/service demands.
• Possess advanced analytical skills with the ability to prioritize complex tasks.
• Displays the confidence, skill and professionalism demanded to resolve critical issues in a manner that strengthens the client relationship and mitigates risk for the firm.
• Must have a sense of urgency, ability to multi-task, excellent organizational skills, and strong prioritization skills.
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, strong attention to detail.
• 1-2 years sales experience required.
• Series 7 preferred.
• Series 66 (or 63/65) preferred (must pass Series 66 within 90 days of hire).
• 4 year college degree preferred.
• Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements.
Senior Wealth Management Recruiter/Talent Acquisition
25. Early Career, Diversity & Inclusion Recruiter - Greater San Diego, CA Area
The typical “what are you going to do after college” question has been passed through the generations – want to help recent grads find their career passion while building a top tier University Recruitment program? This will only be a piece of the pie, the other side will be developing and implementing a formal Diversity & Inclusion program. If you’re thinking “wow, what an exciting opportunity to make an impact” – keep reading!
Bridgepoint Education, Inc. (NYSE:BPI) harnesses the latest technology to reimagine the modern student experience. Bridgepoint owns two academic institutions – Ashford University and University of the Rockies. Together, these programs, technologies, and resources represent a unique model for advancing education in the 21st century. Bridgepoint stands for greater access, social learning, and exposure to leading minds. For more information, visit www.bridgepointeducation.com or www.facebook.com/BridgepointEducation.
As members of the Human Resources team, we are stewards of Bridgepoint Education’s (BPI) greatest strategic asset: Our People. The EC | D&I Recruiter is a full-time position, responsible for engaging, assessing and hiring top talent for BPI. You will be a Brand Ambassador at Campus and D&I Events, creating a positive end to end experience for candidates. Just as important, you will partner with business and HR leaders to help drive and execute strategies to reach our business goals. Ultimately, you will generate a pipeline of exceptional early career and diverse talent through many unique channels and strong partnerships (such as school organizations, career offices, alumni, diversity orgs, etc.).
Success in this role requires candidate generation across a variety of unique sources, quality of candidates in the pipeline, and creating an awesome experience for candidates and business partners. We are looking for a leader and influencer who has passion for the University space and recognizes the difference Early Career Talent makes in the future of a company.
Essential Job Duties:
You have the opportunity to be bold in your ideas on how to deliver and win together as a team. You will be an exceptional planner and executor. Your proactive and customer-focused communication skills help teams solve gnarly problems and influence your business partners.
We are looking for a continuous learner; a master of their craft who stays current on Early Career and D&I best practices and is always benchmarking with peers, students, faculty / administrators, and business leaders. Demonstrate your craft! Share success stories on how you drove awesome hiring outcomes around Early Career and D&I Recruiting through various sources including online, career services, and events.
• 3+ years of successful recruiting experience
• Ability to develop and drive strategy
• Strong network of university relationships and understanding of university recruiting process
• Ability to travel as needed (US) and work on location at our San Diego headquarters
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to present data and share insights, outcomes, current state on hiring and talent landscape
• Experience recruiting and sourcing for roles of varying complexity
• Expertise with market intelligence and key social media tools for recruiting (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
• Flexible, adaptive problem solver
• Able to drive recruiting process
• Constant improvement through collaboration
• Able to build strong partnerships and trust across internal and external teams
• Flexibility to deal with ambiguity and the evolving needs of the business
• Track record of facilitating successful results in University, Early Career, and/or D&I placements within previous organization
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
VP, HR Ops & Talent Acquisition
26. Operations Specialist- Long Beach, CA
Echo Global Logistics
Echo is seeking an entry-level Operations Specialist to join our growing West Coast Operations Department and help support our largest transactional accounts. The ideal candidate is a motivated, detail-oriented self-starter with the ability and drive to learn.
As an Operations Specialist, you will focus on managing the daily operations of some of our key clients. You will be responsible for supporting an account team by collaborating with internal and external partners to ensure we go above and beyond customer expectations. This includes back-end invoice resolution, document collection and verifying timely pick-ups and deliveries.
• Have mastered the art of managing time and accomplishing tasks
• Are always one step ahead, you know how to identify where help is needed and offer it before you’re asked
• Can solve any problem that’s thrown your way
• Thrive in fast-paced environment and can shift priorities effortlessly
• Are looking to enter a company at the ground level and learn as much as possible
• Value collaboration, intellectual honesty, go-getters, positive energy and we never stop seeking ways to get better
• Put our customers' needs into everything we do
• Care about your career development as much as you do
• Work hard, period
• Offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, challenging projects, company-wide events, co-workers you will actually like working with, and a sense of community you won’t find anywhere
You will directly support a team of Account Executives and focus on executing tasks that lead to the operational success for each of the accounts managed within the team.
Provide daily operational support for Account Executives by prioritizing between standard daily duties and ad hoc requests including but not limited to:
• Confirmation of Pick up, deliveries, and in transit updates
• Building of loads and review of LTL workflows
• Scheduling of pickup and delivery appointments for client shipments
• Work in partnership with our Account Coordinator team to manage the retrieval of key shipment documentation
• Develop and manage relationships within Echo and with key carrier network
• Earned high school, 2-year community college or vocational degree
• Task oriented with ability to do multiple activities at once
• Ability to follow standard operation procedures with little to no oversight
• Enjoy working in a team environment but follow through on own deliverables on a daily basis
• Capable of applying critical thinking skills
• Professional, courteous and cooperative
• Punctual, Reliable and willing to learn
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation package
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401K
• Advancement Potential
• Fun and energetic work environment
• Volunteer opportunities
Molly Monahan, CSP
Sr. Corporate Recruiter
27. Human Resources Manager-Greater Los Angeles, CA Area
Diamond Mattress Co.
Company Overview & Objectives:
Diamond Mattress is a growing mattress manufacturer with over 70 years of experience and passion. We are looking for a hands on, skilled individual to lead our human resources department. If you are looking for a dynamic environment to utilize your skills then our team is the place for you.
Diamond Mattress Mission Statement:
“To enhance the lives of our customers, employees, and communities by delivering world-class sleep products.”
• Strong Leadership & Management Skills
• Ability to Manage Profitability of Department
• Promoting Process Improvement
• Building Relationships
• Basic Training & Development Skills
• Solid communication skills and decision-making capabilities
• Computer Skills: Excel, Word, Outlook
• Ability to clearly organize and prioritize tasks and projects.
• Confidentiality & good judgment
• High level of integrity & ethics
• Problem-solving Skills
• Ability to Meet Deadlines
• Bilingual-Spanish - Preferred but not required
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
2. Participates in the development of the organization's plans and programs as a strategic partner, but particularly from the perspective of the impact on people.
3. Develop organizational strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues, and ensure department objectives are in line with the company goals and objectives.
4. Translates the strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans.
5. Evaluates and advises on the impact of long-range planning of new programs/strategies and regulatory action as those items affect the attraction, motivation, development and retention of the people resources of the organization.
6. Develops progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives and rewards for effective performance.
7. Develops human resource planning models to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps and develop specific programs to fill the identified gaps. Areas of activity will include talent management through proper succession planning programs for key contributor and management positions, training and development programs for preparing employees for more significant responsibilities, and general business development programs to enhance employee knowledge and understanding of the business of the company and the software industry.
8. Establishes credibility throughout the organization to be an effective listener and problem solver of people issues.
9. Enhances and/or develops, implements and enforces HR policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the organization.
10. Manage all facets of the human resources operations through recruiting, evaluating, coaching and training the staff and ensuring the proper systems and checks and balances are in place.
11. Conduct workplace investigations and resolve employee questions, comments, or concerns.
12. Preserve the employer-employee relationship through designing an effective employee relations strategy.
13. HR Guidebook and Policy updates
14. Work with the union on employee specific matters and overall strategy.
15. Create and implement employee retention and succession planning programs.
16. Organize and conduct employee reviews and performance improvement plans.
17. Develop department budgets and review with executive team and shareholders. Ability to implement financial strategies for the department by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements of a growing operation.
18. Develop and conduct training programs throughout the company.
19. Goal setting and KPI reporting and analysis for the HR department.
20. Support management by providing advice and council as it pertains to Human Resources.
· Salaried position + Bonus
· 401K with Employer Matching 3% of Gross Pay
· Health & Dental Insurance
· 100% Company Paid Employee Life Insurance
· 10 Paid Vacation Days
· 6 Paid Sick Days
· 10 Paid Yearly Holidays, including Birthday
· Working with a motivated, engaging team
Jade Sasha Castellanos
Corp. Recruiter/Recruiting Specialist
28. Administrative Assistant / Project Administrator - Greater Los Angeles, CA Area
Diamond Mattress Co.
As the Administrative Assistant and Project Administrator you will be right hand support to our fast-paced management team including the CFO, CIO and Plant Manager. You will be working in an office/manufacturing environment.
Duties / Responsibilities:
1. Manage calendars, meeting invitations
2. Meetings: Create meeting agendas, attend meetings, obtain supplies for meetings, set environment for meetings, detailed note taking, summarize and distribute notes including topics covered, decisions, action items, learnings
3. Travel arrangements
4. Communications on behalf of the management team (internal and external)
5. Complete Expense Reports
6. Order supplies
7. Manage incoming calls for management team
8. Special projects as needed
1. Project Documentation: Create and update team charters, project plans, Kaizen forms, summary documentation, etc.
2. Performance tracking: Keep projects on task and on time, reporting exceptions to management, milestones, etc.
3. Assist in planning projects, budget, resources, timeline, company mission and goals.
4. Developing project presentations
5. Communicate with all project stakeholders
· PmP Certification (or in process) desired
· 1+ years of experience in project administration
· Experience with project management software tools and ability to learn new ones
· Highly organized, can handle multitasking very well
· Adaptable – adjust to various management personalities and styles
· 2+ years of experience, prior experience supporting senior-level executives/managers preferred. Experience in manufacturing or marketing a plus.
· Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point and Adobe Reader and standard office equipment. Must have experience drafting Word and Power Point materials.
· Excellent internet savvy skills for researching ideas and information related to the business.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all situations. Ability to exercise discretion, sound judgment and significant initiative.
· Highly organized, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and beat deadlines; with an eye for details and accuracy.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
· Ability to work independently and as a team, under pressure, and to meet tight deadlines.
· Polished, confident, and upbeat personality. Ability to collaborate and build credibility across different levels of the organization. Proven track record of successfully managing upwards.
· Experience working with vendors a strong plus.
• Competitive Pay + Bonus
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• 401K + Employer Matching
• Sick & Vacation Pay
• 10 Paid Holidays Yearly
Jade Sasha Castellanos
Corp. Recruiter/Recruiting Specialist
29. MY Denver Program Administrator - Greater Denver, CO Area
City and County of Denver
The Department of Parks and Recreation is seeking a dedicated MY Denver Program Administrator to oversee, coordinate, evaluate, and implement citywide out-of-school time programming at the recreation centers through MY Denver for Denver communities.
The MY Denver Card provides free access to 23 of Denver's recreation centers for young people, ages 5-18, who are residents of Denver and/or attend Denver Public Schools. MY Denver exists to engage young people in structured drop-in programming through a myriad of learning and social opportunities during out-of-school time. Out-of-school time recreational programming directly contributes to academic and social development, positioning youth for present and future success. MY Denver's focus is to provide safe, supportive, quality opportunities for youth to play, learn, and grow. Activities offered in the recreation center fall into the broader categories of: Sports & Wellness; Science, Technology, & Education; Urban Arts & Culture, Social Recreation; and Community Engagement.
Our ideal candidate has:
• A Bachelor's Degree in Recreation Management or directly related field
• Previous experience in evaluating and analyzing out of school time recreation program(s)
• Experience evaluating and training direct reports in recreation program(s)
• Experience with budgeting
• Experience collaborating with management, peers, and the public
• Bilingual is preferred, but not required
30. Asset Manager - Multi-Family - Los Angeles, CA
Job Code: 9223
# of Openings: 1
Are you an experienced Asset Manager looking for a new opportunity with a global company?
Look no further than the corporate housing and serviced apartment leader Oakwood Worldwide. At Oakwood we know that satisfied associates make for satisfied clients and guests. Oakwood promotes from within! That’s why we offer competitive compensation, a generous benefits package and an empowering work environment.
Oakwood is looking for an experienced Asset Manager to join our team. The Asset Manager is responsible for managing Oakwood’s multifamily assets. This position will oversee buildings performance by liaising between property management and the property owners to ensure owners’ processes, procedures are followed and deadlines are met. The Asset manager will be engaged in all aspects of real estate management including post acquisition transition, valuation, budgeting and working closely with other divisions such as Property Management and Finance to drive performance and improve processes.
What’s in it for you?:
Our Asset Managers enjoy a creative and diverse work-life. We offer you career development opportunities, and empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards. For this role, we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation plan as well as these benefits:
• Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
• Prescription Drug Programs
• Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
• Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Life Insurance for Associate and Family Members
• Multi-faceted Learning Opportunities
• Educational Reimbursement
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days, and Holidays
• Bonus/Incentive Potential
• Child Care Reimbursement Plan
• Direct Deposit Payroll
• And Much More!
Key Features of your Day:
• Manage a portfolio of assets which include business plan preparations and presentations
• Develop budgets and identify performance drivers
• Develop and execute asset enhancing initiatives, which include writing proposal papers with qualitative and quantitative justifications
• Monitor and make presentations on assets’ performance to local and Singapore office
• Exercise strong control over budgets and arrears management
• Supervise procurement and request for proposal processes to ensure that best value is obtained for the portfolio
• Evaluate divestment scenarios and participate in acquisition transactions
• Conduct consultancy projects with third party vendors, not limited to annual appraisal exercise for financial reporting purposes
• Lead property management teams and provide guidance to enhancing performance
Best Candidates will Have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, or real estate required, advanced degree or CPA preferred.
• A minimum of 3 to 6+ years of experience within asset management in multifamily, corporate housing, serviced apartment or extended stay hotels.
• Ability to multitask and work on several transactions simultaneously
• Ability to recognize and mitigate risk
• Leadership and project management abilities
• Advanced Excel skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
• Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, including ability to present and work with international investors on asset management requirements.
• Ability to travel ~ 25%
Oakwood is the premiere global provider of Corporate Housing Solutions:
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Oakwood Worldwide is the world’s largest provider of high quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. We provide the advantages of far-reaching resources, unparalleled expertise, and the industry’s most personalized customer service through a tightly integrated staff of more than 3,000 highly trained professional. Our company is staffed by bright, organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things through exemplary customer service to our clients and to our peers. We truly believe in treating our Customers and Associates the way we would like to be treated.
If you want to work in a fun, pro-employee, professional environment, join our industry leading team today!
Mina (Barua) Stokes
Dir. Of Talent Experience and Engagement
31. ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH & SAFETY (EHS) MANAGER - AEROSPACE/DEFENSE - Greater Los Angeles, CA Area
Johnson Service Group, Inc.
Start Date: Immediate
Type of Employment: Direct Hire
Johnson Service Group (JSG) has partnered with a leader in the aerospace, defense and commercial markets, in our search for a talented EH&S Manager.
Responsibilities include the management and development, implementation and maintenance of a comprehensive Environmental, Health and Safety Management System. This position is responsible for ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local regulations and standards regarding safety, health and the environment, including Ergonomics and Workers' Compensation, for our high performance client.
Scope of Experience and Responsibilities:
• 8-12+ years of experience in Occupational Safety and/or Environmental, within a manufacturing environment or a related industry or agency.
• Responsible for developing, implementing, managing and maintaining EHS programs, procedures, practices and training for the site(s).
• Accountable for the disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes.
• Ensure compliance with all environmental, health and safety regulations and standards, including all local, state and federal agencies through development and implementation of on-site inspection and monitoring programs/processes.
• Establish and implement short and long range functional goals, objectives, policies and operating procedure.
• Coordinate activities for Site Safety Committee, and serve as the technical and EHS Subject Matter Expert.
• Expertise in effectively managing Workers' Compensation injuries and cost, through effective worksite safety awareness and training, and related initiatives.
• Work with site leadership regarding EHS issues, programs, processes and systems.
• Updated on changing environmental, health (industrial hygiene) and safety laws and regulations (federal, state, local) and advises leadership on their impact to business operations.
• Promote effective communication programs to enhance employee awareness of health, safety, and environmental compliance.
• Establish budget and targets for health, safety and environmental activities.
• Oversee the development and maintenance of effective relations with government agencies and the local community.
• May manage soil and/or groundwater remediation activities, including conducting negotiations with the regulatory agencies, and direct engineering consulting firms.
• Participate in building a global EMS/SMS system.
• May represent the Company as primary contact with worker's compensation and property and loss carriers. Coordinates on-site visits as required.
• Provide guidance to shipping, receiving and plating departments with the requirements of DOT, regarding dangerous goods shipments and hazardous waste disposal.
• Solid level of knowledge and experience with environmental, safety and health issues in a manufacturing environment.
• Basic knowledge of chemistry and analytical methodologies.
• Ability to assess and evaluate environmental, health and safety exposures and risks.
• Ability to work well in a "shared services" model, and within a team-based environment.
• Ability to lead safety, EHS and business objectives.
• Strong meeting facilitation, presentation and oral/written communication skills.
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Safety, Health and/or Environmental Science, Hazardous Materials Technology or other related field required.
Sr. Tech Recruiter/Customer Relationship Manager – MSP/VMS Programs
32. LEAD COMPOSITES TECHNICIAN - FAIRING - Hawthorne, California
SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
• Coordinate shop floor activity, establish and monitor daily schedules, assign work based on individual technician skillset, and monitor the workflow of the team.
• Accomplish production results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraisal of job results.
• Hold primary responsibility for maintaining accurate work order status, including entering of required data and notes, and overseeing individual technician adherence to processes and instructions as documented in work orders and specifications.
• Trimming and finishing of composite and composite metallic assemblies and assembly of structures including setup, bonding and fastener applications. Perform product inspection and rework as required.
• Work per engineering drawings as well as both written and verbal instructions, and work with engineers to develop composite hardware fabrication and assembly processes/tooling.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a composites role in a manufacturing environment.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 3 years of experience with layup, bonding or assembly of composites components and structures.
• Experience with composite tooling materials (prepreg, wet layup, etc.).
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings - understanding of drawing symbols, flag notes and general notes.
• Experience with various types of hand tools or hand-held power tools.
• Previous experience in a leadership role in a manufacturing environment.
• Familiarity with GD&T.
• Experience with lean manufacturing principles and methodology.
• Must be willing to work all shift hours, overtime and weekends, as needed.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
• Standing for long periods of time, climbing up and down ladders, bending, grasping, sitting, pulling, pushing, stooping, and stretching are generally required to perform the functions of this position.
33. Content Marketing Manager - Denver, Colorado
The Content Marketing Manager is accountable for developing clear and concise marketing and sales support content, in collaboration with Solutions Management and the Marketing Managers, according to marketing plans. S/he communicates the voice of the customer and the voice of Solutions Management in developing positioning and messaging for solutions and services and provides copy and content that achieves marketing goals and objectives.
• Collaborates on North America marketing strategy and marketing activities for Swisslog Healthcare portfolio; including, but not limited to, brand voice and compliance, social media, events, advertising, public relations, integrated campaigns, collateral, email marketing
• Works with Solutions Management and Marketing team members to design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
• Executes content marketing initiatives against Marketing plan to achieve business targets
• Works with design team to produce high-quality deliverables according to plan
• Contributes to the global marketing strategies through monthly conference calls and training with the regional Marketing Managers
• Develops and executes social media editorial calendar, ensuring deadlines are met
• Delivers engaging web content optimized for SEO and Google Analytics
• Directs internal and external resources in the development of marketing deliverables
• Develops partnerships with industry associations, media, and key opinion leaders to create awareness and credibility for the Swisslog brand
• Edits, proofreads and improves content to meet Marketing goals and objectives
• Receives internal and external customer feedback and generates ideas to increase customer engagement
• Supports sales enablement, assisting the Sales and Marketing teams in the communication of services and solutions
• Ensures the Healthcare services and solutions are understood by Swisslog employees and management; educates them on the market and our efforts/success in penetrating the market
• Acts as a mentor to other Marketing Managers (principally in North America), providing support for content development and review and collaborating on planned programs and projects
• 3+ years of experience in integrated marketing communications, preferably in healthcare
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, journalism or relevant field
• Proven success in developing content for a well-educated, solutions-oriented audience
• High-energy, self-starting individual who will thrive in a team environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Demonstrated understanding of healthcare market and hospital operations
• Project management skills and attention to detail
• Strong customer focus and ability to be an influencer, both internally and externally
• Hands-on experience in social media platforms
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite applications and Content Management Software
• Ability to work and collaborate in a dynamic environment with multiple projects under tight deadlines simultaneously
Desirable but not Essential:
• Work experience as a clinician or allied health professional in a hospital setting
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and above-market 401K!
OUR SOLUTIONS DELIVER RESULTS. OUR EMPLOYEES DELIVER SOLUTIONS.
Andy Levine, SPHR - Denver
Talent Acquisition Manager
34. Leader, Global Talent Acquisition - San Diego, CA
Serves as a strategic human resources leader and will be responsible for providing leadership to talent acquisition team while developing a best in class recruitment function that provides high output and minimizes cost. Is responsible for ensuring our talent acquisition programs are competitive, sustainable, scalable, and integrated with our business systems and have an impact on the long and short-term performance of the organization.
• Develops and implements sustainable, credible, respected best in class talent acquisition function. Drives universal adoption of company hiring practices.
• Develops and implements strategy for bench building and pipe-lining of A Talent that provides hiring managers the opportunity to manage their business effectively and allow the company to attract top talent.
• Provide leadership, direction and guidance to developing Talent Acquisition Team. Provide support to Talent Acquisition Team when working through challenging conversations with hiring managers.
• Ensure comprehensive screening and interviewing of all qualified applicants by Talent Acquisition team. Take lead role in ensuring finalist candidates are a cultural fit for the organization.
• Drive company compensation strategies through establishing expectations with hiring managers and ensuring offers are compliant with company compensation, internal equity and position design programs.
• Proactively drive programs and implement best practices that address areas of concern.
• Responsible for consistent and proactive evaluation of Talent Acquisition systems. Ensure data integrity and a cohesive approach with other HR Systems.
• Ensure compliance standards are met, including development, implementation and training on the Annual Affirmative Action Plan and preparation and filing of Annual VETS 100 & EEO-1 Reports in a timely manner.
• Collaborate with Training function to provide expertise to business on hiring methodologies and best practices.
• Perform duties in compliance with applicable FDA and state regulations as well as standards including, but not limited to, ISO 13485.
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and minimum 7-10 years’ experience recruiting in fast paced environment, 5+ years with managing recruitment function and people in corporate environment.
• Experience with recruitment of competitive Field Sales required.
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking systems (Avature a plus), LinkedIn, and other online job boards required.
• Global Recruitment experience strongly preferred.
Manager, Talent Acquisition
35. Software Architect, Platform - San Francisco, CA or Seattle, WA, United States
The Climate Corporation
The Climate Corporation is revolutionizing the agriculture industry with a platform and products that help the world’s farmers sustainably increase productivity with digital tools. We have a unique opportunity for a Principal Software Engineer to help deliver a platform that makes a real world difference. In this role you will guide, lead, and implement our efforts in building highly scalable and dynamic backend solutions for our Climate application and global services. You will learn deeply about our industry and leverage your software expertise to build solutions that work for our growers today and prepare for the future. In this position you will partner with leadership to create a vision and then help coordinate tasks across multiple engineering, science and product teams to bring it to life. The complexity and scope of this opportunity will continue to grow as we increase our market penetration, drive broader adoption of our platform and scale into additional regions of the world and agricultural domains.
What You Will Do:
• Collaborate with product, design, and engineering leadership to lead the development of the Climate FieldView platform
• Design and lead the evolution of cloud service technology for Climate
• Design and scale our backend services globally
• Plan, lead and guide infrastructure improvements and architecture across all products
• Mentor engineering organization on best practices and techniques
• Learn new technologies and frameworks to solve unique challenges in the agriculture industry
• Stay connected with the agriculture industry and our grower customers to ensure that their needs are appropriately reflected in the product roadmap
• Deliver high quality, sustainable systems and teach others to do the same
• Represent Climate and make presentations at local Meetups, User Groups, and Conferences
• BS, MS or equivalent in Computer Science or related technical field
• 8+ years experience programming in Java or equivalent OOP language as well as deployment in large cloud based distributed environments
• 10+ years experience with Web technologies, open source software and Internet protocols.
• 10+ years hands-on experience developing robust back-end services and platforms
• Prior experience building and supporting large scale applications and infrastructure
• A passion for clean and testable code
• Familiarity with OOP, design patterns with strong CS fundamentals
• Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and listening skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
• Strong knowledge of software development methodologies and best practices
• Developed a general, reusable solution to a common engineering challenge or participated in an open source project
What We Offer:
Our teams are composed of industry experts, top scientists, and talented engineers. The environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible products and experiences for our customers.
We provide competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
• Superb medical, dental, vision, life, disability benefits, and a 401k matching program
• A stocked kitchen with a large assortment of snacks & drinks to get you through the day
• Encouragement to get out of the office and into the field with agents and farmers to see first-hand how our products are being used
• We take part and offer various workshops, conferences, meet-up groups, tech-talks, and hackathons to encourage participation and growth in both community involvement and career development
We also hinge our cultural DNA on these five values:
• Inspire one another
• Innovate in all we do
• Leave a mark on the world
• Find the possible in the impossible
• Be direct and transparent
Talent Acquisition / Technical Recruiter
36. Employee Benefits Account Manager II - Pleasanton, California
BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc.
Support Employee Benefits (EB) producer and Account Executive, if applicable, by serving mid-sized and moderately complex clients, be knowledgeable in EB coverages, carrier guidelines, underwriting, and legislative changes, to maintain relationships with clients and carrier representatives and to assist in suggesting new lines of coverage for existing clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Build and maintain key client and carrier relationships, by phone, e-mail and in person.
2. Assist assigned clients and EB staff with service questions related to administration, billing, claims issues and problem solving, upon request.
3. Continually seek cross-sell opportunities and suggest new lines of coverage.
4. Work with EB producer, and/or Account Executive, to monitor and manage the renewal process for assigned clients. Coordinate meeting with client and/or producer to present the renewal and supporting documents to gain acceptance of the renewal or commitment to go to market for alternative options.
5. Prepare marketing information or provide required information to a marketing person. Once marketing options have been prepared, the producer/Account Executive/Account Manager presents the options to the client.
6. Schedule and conduct associate meetings in coordination with Account Executive or producer, and complete the implementation process.
7. Enroll clients in Employee Benefits communication tools. Demonstrate use of the tool with client. Introduce resources to new clients and existing clients at renewal. At least monthly, remind clients of a new or updated Resource Net document.
8. Assist clients with compliance (e.g. HIPAA, COBRA, FMLA, ERISA, legislative), as requested.
9. Conduct quarterly account management visits with assigned clients.
10. Review claims reports monthly and deliver reports to clients on monthly or quarterly basis, as required.
11. Deliver, review and submit COBRA administration forms, as necessary.
12. Coordinate and facilitate preparation and delivery of benefit booklets and/or benefit statements and any other fulfillment items with assistance of EB agency staff.
13. Assist assigned clients by helping plan and execute health fair, seminars, webinars and “lunch ‘n learns”, as requested.
14. Provide administrative support on other tasks such as assigned special projects and development of new ideas/services, as requested.
15. Become proficient in the EB Agency Management System, specifically to update policies that are written or renewed, log activities to document client meetings, carrier follow-up, service issues, establish follow-up date and daily manage follow-up in EB Agency Management System. Also, understand how to use the system to acquire information to assist clients.
16. Attend seminars, classes and carrier meetings to keep abreast of new products available for clients and acquire expertise in legislative changes, as opportunities occur.
17. Mentor and train Account Manger I.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and related training
2. Five years of solid knowledge of Employee Benefits or equivalent experience
3. State-issued license
4. Ability and experience working with large retail accounts
5. Good written and verbal communication skills
6. Good problem-solving skills
7. Good organizational skills
8. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office products
9. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
1. Experience with BB&T Insurance Services' software, BenefitPoint, Zywave and Resource Net
2. Training on the requirements of health care reform
37. Commercial Insurance Assistant: Learn Insurance - Bellingham, Washington
Job Order #1550
Salary Range: $35,000.00 - $37,000.00
Do you want to start your insurance career, but don't want to be a straight commission sales person or make cold calls? Do you have that "special touch" with customers? If you live in the greater Bellingham area, my client's role might just be the career path you have been looking for!
My client is a well-known independent insurance agency with a strong commitment to the Bellingham area. They want to hire their next "rising star".
It is a very rare opportunity for an insurance agency to train someone in commercial (business insurance) from the ground up, so if you are seriously dedicated to starting your insurance career, keep reading!
What to expect while you are studying for your license:
You will begin your training in the office where you will learn the in-house AMS360 computer system and become familiar with various insurance forms and procedures. These will be "non-licensed" administrative tasks.
At the same time, you will be working on your online training to obtain your Property & Casualty License, (P & C). This takes 40 hours of online classroom time. There are post-tests to each section to allow you to assess your understanding of the material.
When you complete the class, you will go to an area testing center, and complete the Washington State Licensing test. You will have 2 chances to pass the testing. Your goal is to study hard and pass it on the first time!
What to expect after you have your Property & Casualty License:
Once you have been issued your license, you will start learning "licensed" activities such as creating certificates, doing endorsements and other policy changes, policy checking to make sure that the Carrier has issued the policy correctly, pulling claims loss runs, and other client file and systems tasks to assist the Senior Account Manager (the person who manages the policies and talks with the customer on a daily basis), and Producer (outside sales person who brings in the new business customers and also meets with existing customers to update insurance plans), with daily customer service and renewal processing.
As your skills grow, you will be given more responsibility with the ultimate goal of being able to manage your own accounts (book of business) with limited oversight.
This job requires a long-term commitment to learning commercial insurance. It takes at least two years to learn the Insurance Carriers's, rating systems, appetites (specific types of coverage the Carrier will offer in a specific risk classification), special lines of coverage (General Liability, Property, Professional, Contractors etc.), and to hone your skills so that you can be a trusted advisor to the insured (business customer).
This is a full time permanent role with paid training and on-going mentoring and support.
The agency offers a generous starting salary for a trainee, paid medical/dental benefits, vacation, sick time, Christmas bonus, and retirement plan.
Candidates must have post high school or college work experience in an office environment where communication with customers was done over the phone and email. Strong spelling/grammar skills with MS Office are a must. Ability to prioritize quickly and multi-task are key. No job hoppers will be considered. Preference will be given to local candidates who are from Bellingham and surrounding cities who have long-term ties to the area.
The employer is looking to hire ASAP.
To apply to this rare training opportunity, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-298-0278.
Insurance Consulting/Recruiting Specialist
38. Business Banking Commercial Loan Officer - San Jose, CA
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Average Hours Per Week: 40
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Business Banking Officer is primarily responsible for building and developing relationships with Small Business Banking customers by actively engaging in outside sales activities (about 80 percent of the time). This includes consulting with potential clients, analyzing credit and financial information, anticipating the banking needs of the customer, and partnering with branch employees to create and implement sales strategies. The Business Banking Officer represents U.S. Bank at various public functions to build and deepen relationships with potential and current customers.
We’re looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what’s possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- One to three years of experience in relationship banking or other job related experience
- Strong relationship management and business development/b2b sales skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of credit administration and credit quality
- Thorough knowledge of business banking products and services
- Demonstrated understanding of basic financial accounting and analysis
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups in managing customer relationships
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with small business/commercial lending
39. Sr. Accountant - Phoenix, Arizona
Sprouts Farmers Market
The Senior Accountant - Inventory Control is responsible for supporting the timely reporting and analysis of Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM) monthly financial results, with a focus on inventory and related accounting. The current scope of responsibility includes preparation and review of journal entries, account reconciliations and other analysis necessary to provide an accurate and transparent reporting of the company's financial position. This position is also responsible for maintaining effective and efficient operating policies and procedures, with a focus on continuous improvement. The position is based in Phoenix, Arizona at the SFM Support Office.
• Prepare and/or review of journal entries in accordance with company policy
• Prepare and/or review account reconciliations for balance sheet accounts ensuring financial records are maintained in compliance with company policy
• Review, investigate, and resolve accounting discrepancies and reconciling items
• Perform detailed variance analysis on assigned accounts to understand reasons for changes and help assure accuracy
• Performs transactional and financial research and analyzes internal and external issues related to inventory shrink and margin including book inventory, sales, cost of goods sold, rebates, and shrink reserve.
• Responsible for preparation of schedules and analysis that support inventory valuations.
• Research variances between book and physical inventory values and work with field personnel and/or other departments to resolve inventory variances.
• Play a hands-on role in the day-to-day inventory accounting operations and work closely with cross-functional groups to develop and maintain effective and efficient processes, procedures and policies
• Recommend and , support and implement process improvements to the company's accounting processes, policies and procedures
• Adhere to company policies and procedures with a focus on internal controls; assist in the improvement of internal control activities
• Create ad-hoc reports and analysis as required
• Work with internal clients in order to understand the activities of the business and the effect on the company’s accounting
• Other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Physical Requirements:
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA or MBA preferred
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in accounting, Big 4 or Retail/Inventory experience a plus
• Foundational knowledge of accounting principles and practices and the analysis and reporting of financial data
• Moderate knowledge of General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, and Account Analysis
• Experience interfacing with operations personnel to identify, support, and execute on value-added ideas to improve profitability
• Experience with ERP/General Ledger Systems; Blackline and Host Reporting Experience a plus
• Proficiency in Excel with the ability to visually interpret the logic of a complex sequence of excel formulas and update or change these as needed
• Highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data
• Good communication and interpersonal skills to build strong working relationships with key business partners
• Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially during period close and reporting cycles
• Ability to maintain confidential information
• Strong time management and organizational skills
In addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These programs include:
• Competitive pay
• Opportunities for career growth
• 15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts
• Flexible schedules
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits:
• 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
• Affordable benefit coverage, including medical, dental vision
• Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care
• Company paid life insurance and short-term disability coverage
Suzie Hemrich McKee
Talent Acquisition Consultant
40. Medical Office Controller - Stockton, California Area
Directs all TPMG financial functions and processes at a Medical Center including budgeting, monthly reporting, physician payroll, financial and operational analytic support, referrals processing, and maintenance of financial controls. Provides direction to the Medical Center in support of TPMG strategic finance initiatives and goals. Leads and manages complex finance
projects, working collaboratively with TPMG and KFH leaders. Leads and manages the financial and analytic resources of TPMG Financial Services at the Medical Center. Serves as a key member of the Medical Center leadership team in developing Medical Center strategies and areas of performance focus. Provides leadership support for various operational functions as appropriate at the Medical Center. Directs all efforts to ensure highest customer/sponsor satisfaction.
• Serves as an expert consultant to Medical Center executive leadership on major and highly complex healthcare issues with strategic importance to KP Provides leadership and direction for the department in accordance with the overall strategic direction of Financial Services.
• Serves as the liaison, between TPMG Financial Services and the Medical Center leadership team.
• Works with medical center leadership to develop and maintain an environment of financial accountability, including a focus on internal controls, corporate compliance and revenue capture.
• Communicates information strategically, delivering results-oriented messages.
• Communicates information strategically, delivering results-oriented messages and securing audience's commitment to act.
• Actively monitors TPMG operational and financial performance to anticipate and meet the needs of TPMG leadership.
• Supports Medical Center leadership in making operational changes and improving performance.
• Actively works to optimize savings and revenue for the Medical Center.
• Engages fully in TPMG and KFH operational and financial performance, anticipating and meeting the needs of TPMG medical center leadership.
• Drives for changes in work products and processes that will improve departmental efficiencies and effectiveness.
• Provides ongoing training for Chiefs and Managers on use of available performance data and information.
• Applies thorough understanding of TPMG's key business processes to effectively anticipate and address the longer-term implications of decisions/actions.
• Manages all steps of major projects or processes and adjusts planned approach as required.
• Develops staff and relationships with TPMG and KFH/HP leadership to obtain high value performance in a collaborative work environment.
• Facilitates the ongoing learning, well-being, professional satisfaction and development of staff through training, work assignments, increased responsibility/autonomy and mentoring.
• Minimum seven (7) years of directly related financial experience with analytically challenging projects.
• Minimum three (3) years of general management experience.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, finance, accounting, or related field.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
• Substantially knowledgeable in one or more of the following: quantitative analysis, financial analysis, healthcare economics, information systems, organizational development, health care delivery systems, project management or new business development.
• Knowledgeable of applicable federal and state laws and regulations related to the healthcare industry.
• Excellent communications, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Manages through influence and collaboration.
• Excellent skills in complex analytic problem solving, strategic planning, program development, project management, change management and group process.
• Demonstrated effectiveness in staff development, team building, conflict resolution, and group interaction.
• Proficient with Microsoft office (i.e., Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
• Experience with SAS and/or other fourth generation analytic support tools preferred.
• Master's degree highly preferred.
• CPA highly preferred.
Shanda (Davis) Jenkins, PHR, CIR, CDR
Senior Consultants – SAP S4 – FICO – S&D Applications – Virtual – 27035568
Any City Close to a Major Airport
Base Salary: $140,000.00 – $180,000.00 (DOE),
On-Target-Earnings: $210,000.00 – $250,000.00 @ Plan, No Cap + Great Benefits + Full Expenses
Relocation: No (Home Office)
Positions: (8) Openings
Our client is a leader in the SAP ERP and Financial Applications space. This is an expanding national firm who is looking for (8) SAP Consultants who are SAP S4, FICO and/or Sales & Distribution experts!. The Senior SAP Consultants will be supporting the sales effort and must be able to demo SAP S4, FICO and S&D Applications!
The Senior SAP Consultant is responsible for professionally presenting and demonstrating the most technical aspects of company’s framework, understanding and defining customer requirements and proposing the best solution for a client’s needs. The Senior SAP Consultant acts as the “voice of the customer” and the technical conscience in all sales engagements. This is an individual contributor role with the potential for promotion to Technical Management, Product Management or Product Marketing.
The company likes to see candidates who have worked @ SAP, SAP Partners, Winshuttle, Capgemini, itelligence, Bristlecone, Sapphire Systems, Invenio, Hybris, Idhasoft, NTT Data, Deloitte, PwC, Accenture, Cognizant, Wipro, Infosys, TaTa, IBMGS, CSC, Ciber, Fujitsu etc.. The Senior Consultant must be a SME on SAP S4, FICO and/or S&D.
Looking for (8) highly polished, mature, evangelistic individuals with a proven track record in the SAP Consulting space. The chosen Senior Consultants will be able to move up in this growing company!
Strong dynamic individuals with excellent communication skills in SAP product demonstrations, presentations, proposals and solutions development while securing new enterprise account business. Strong SAP S4, FICO and/or S&D background is a must! This is a customer-facing Senior Consultant role.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or a related discipline desired, or equivalent work experience.
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to email@example.com.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
41. Senior Business Manager, Product Care Plans - San Bruno, CA
Req ID: 877983BR
• Focus on customer needs, industry trends, and competitor insights to build and deliver compelling products and services consistent with Walmart mission and principles.
• Responsible for determining, developing and driving execution of the Business Growth Strategy. Partner with Digital Store Operations and other functions for day-to-day business and operations management. Run vendor relationships, invoice processing, forecasting and inventory management. Deliver on assigned projects, builds and solutions. Execute on daily/weekly/monthly financial plans
• Identify and resolve defects, reduce waste and improve overall efficiency to reduce the operational cost of the business. Proactively identify and champion process improvements.
• Manage multiple partners to migrate a back end system to a new platform, in order to enable a seamless customer experience.
• 5+ years of Financial Services or related retail management or operations experience 2+ years of experience in a consumer-focused, e-commerce environment
• Bachelor's degree required
• Must be motivated self-starter, with excellent organizational skills
• MBA a plus
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• Process improvement experience
• Analytics experience
• Project management experience
• Proven experience working with a cross functional team
• Willingness and ability to travel as needed
Sr. Recruiter - Contract
42. Analytics and Planning Manager - San Bruno, CA
Technology, social media and access to information have changed the game – informing customers’ purchasing decisions and allowing them to access and compare what they want with unprecedented flexibility and agility. Our customers want choice, ease, personalization and unlimited access and are also looking to us to hold true to our promise – Save money. Live better.
The Walmart.com Retail Core Engine is looking for individuals who can collaborate and thrive in a dynamic environment, demonstrate and foster innovative thinking, use and learn the latest tools and technology to analyze data and insights at scale, and – above all else – think everyday about how to best meet the needs of our customers both internal and external.
As Analytics and Planning Manager, you are responsible for overseeing and implementing financial and multi-channel processes for the organization. Creativity and agility will be paramount as you work with cross-functional partners and planners to assess and develop complex projects while delivering on financial targets – all with the ultimate goal of a “win-win” for our customers and Walmart.com. You will lead associates in cross-functional teams in process, tool development and change management.
You won’t do this alone. In addition to building tools and processes that unite the “art” to the “science” of retailing, we’re also counting on you to share your knowledge and expertise with Retail Analytics and Planning teams. Your role will help foster a collaborative and supportive environment through change management. Projects will enlist highly engaged and enthusiastic participants from cross-functional roles and teams.
• Drives the execution of multiple business projects for Walmart.com
• Ensures business needs are being met
• Oversees and implements the continuous development of financial and multi-channel integration strategies
• Oversees the implementation of a new Line Review Process.
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments for merchandise planning and replenishment
• Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Bachelor degree
• 5 years in a Planning, Merchant, and/or Analytics role
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience in system implementation, SQL, project management
Walmart Global eCommerce is comprised of Walmart.com, VUDU, SamsClub.com, and our technical powerhouse @WalmartLabs. Here, innovators incubate next gen e-commerce solutions in real-time. We integrate online, physical, and mobile shopping experiences for billions of customers around the globe. How do we do it? We continuously build and invest in new technology including open source tools and big data innovations. Data scientists, front and back-end engineers, product managers, and web and UX/UI teams collaborate alongside e-commerce experts to envision, prototype, and bring revolutionary ideas to life in a dynamic, flexible and fun work culture.
Sr. Recruiter - Contract
43. Sales Engineer- Redmond, Washington
RemX Engineering is offering an exciting opportunity to join an innovative developer of aircraft cabin entertainment systems. The Sales Engineer will be a key component in business growth, working directly with customers to expand current business and open new accounts. The Sales
Engineer will be the first line of customer service and must possess excellent communications skills, technical understanding and initiative. Working from the Redmond office, this position will require occasional travel, primarily throughout the US but potentially oversees once or twice a year.
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products and services to existing and potential clients
• Confer with customer representatives and engineers to assess equipment needs and determine system requirements
• Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery
• Recommend improved products to customers, showing how changes will lower costs and provide better experiences
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field preferred
• Previous experience in Aerospace industry sales and account management
• Strong technical aptitude, knowledge of basic electrical and mechanical engineering concepts, interest in Aerospace industry innovation
• Demonstrates initiative, proactively follows up with customers, identifies and solves customer issues before they become problems
• Enjoys challenges, seeks out new market and customers, isn’t afraid to be told no!
• Ability to travel domestically 4-5 times per year plus 1-2 international trips per year
44. Network Configuration Manager, C4I System Information Systems SME - San Diego, CA
Titanium Cobra Solutions
Security clearance required: MUST have an Active DoD Secret Clearance
Education: BS/BA required
Experience: 7+ years of U.S. Navy shipboard experience
Amount of travel: 25% ( Pier side / Not underway )
Provide configuration documentation and analytical support of C4I networking and Communicaiton systems and attached subsystems, capturing and maintaining on board systems interface and baseline configurations in accordance with ISEA and Program Office direction for force-level ships.
Scope of Effort Tasks:
• Provide pre-event and post-event configuration management validation support for all C4I systems onboard designated force level ships. Provide documentation of unique shipboard operational and interoperability baseline settings through the development of graphically rich presentation of the network environment for reference, troubleshooting and training.
• Develop capture plans, execute and evaluation cyber network scan results, document signal flow analysis, conduct system forensic analysis (planned to actual results).
• Provide technical analysis support of system SOVT’s completeness and relevancy to SOT testing, prior to each test event, reducing testing overlap and ensuring completeness of system assessments.
• Provide continuous process improvement support of the SOT planning and execution process, while providing recommendations and for systems SOVT.
• Comprehensive Sys Admin and/or a variety of C4I systems knowledge is a plus.
• Provide pre-event (DGSIT) configuration validation support.
• Travel when necessary to support system of systems data collection and validation efforts.
Director Of Human Capital
45. System Engineer / Test Engineer - SAN DIEGO, CA
DOD Clearance: Must have SECRET clearance
Education: BS in computer science, information systems, or equivalent technical degree
Must: Meet CSWF IAT II requirements.
We are seeking Systems Engineer/ Test Engineer to Join our team and be part of a growing small business that values its employees and strives to create a positive work environment and provides a competitive salary and benefits package while offering opportunity for advancement.
• · Five (5) years of experience with system administration on Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• · Five (5) years of experience with system administration on Windows Server, including management of Active Directory and Group Policy
• · Two (2) years of experience with DISA information assurance vulnerability management and maintaining DoD STIG Compliance.
• · Two (2) years of experience in scripting languages, such as BASH or Python.
• · Two (2) years of experience with DoD network reporting requirements, either through VRAM, VMS or equivalent system.
• · Two (2) years of experience configuring and managing a McAfee Host Based Security System (HBSS) e-Policy Orchestrator (ePO) server
• · One (1) year of experience in managing ACAS • Three (3) years of experience in managing a VMWare vCenter environment
• · Five (5) years of experience in installing, configuring, and managing servers
• · Two (2) years of experience in managing network devices, such as routers, switches, and VPNs
Titanium Cobra Solutions, a SBA Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business ( SDVOSB) and California Certified Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise( DVBE), specializes in providing excellence in program management, information technology, consulting, and training services. Founded in 2010 and based in San Diego, California, we provide Government and commercial clients a strong portfolio of expertise and exceptional services.
Director Of Human Capital
46. Advanced Key Account Manager - Englewood, Colorado
Jeppesen, a Boeing Company
For the right skill set this position could work virtual
This key account manager of Jeppesen's largest and most strategically important and complex customers maintains responsibility and accountability for protecting and growing assigned accounts in coordination with the Sales Executive. Represents the entire global DA portfolio and Jeppesen enterprise, with a 360-degree perspective, builds crucial customer relationships, and acts as a trusted consultant/advisor to the customer. Assures revenue protection, identifies and nurtures new opportunities. Responsible for protecting the core business, winning expanded business and ensuring customer voice is represented back to the enterprise. Includes significant travel and may require knowledge of foreign languages
• Understand and assess customers’ business objectives, strategies and requirements. Focus on both retaining core business and penetrating accounts through uncovering cross-sell/up-sell opportunities. Qualify and nurture opportunities for new or expanded business based on explicit needs in assigned accounts in coordination with Sales Executive.
• Broker, build and maintain executive-to-executive relationships between Jeppesen and customers' senior leadership.
• Develop strong relationships with Digital Aviation and Boeing sales executives to support strategic accounts and partner to engage, pursue, and win new business with existing customers.
• Plan, coordinate and assure the effective deployment of all enterprise-wide resources necessary to ensure the success of product/service solution implementation. Ensure the resolution of customer inquiries/issues, and develop, coordinate, and execute a customer communication plan across all levels of customers' business.
• Document all relevant customer information, voice of customer, and account plans in Salesforce (or other company tools). Maintain accurate and updated forecast and sales funnel in Salesforce.com in coordination with the Sales Executive. Present customer voice and plan reviews as required to leadership and other internal stakeholders. Track and communicate progress of customer requests and concerns.
• Overall key account management process including detailed account planning, sales forecasting and communication within the team and customer. Lead management, sales and specialist roles as needed for specific opportunities to maximize growth.
• Assure protection of existing revenue by planning, leading negotiations, and closing the renewal of expiring, out-dated, or under-priced contracts.
• Internally communicate voice of the customer feedback as well as profitable opportunities consistent with organizational objectives to influence product development, strategies, roadmaps.
Degree in a related field of study and typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Regularly contributes to the development of new job practices, techniques, and standards. Recognized as a job expert within the department/organization.
• Develops solutions to complex problems that require ingenuity and innovation. Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
• Performs work with minimal direction and exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
• Effects of decisions are long lasting and heavily influence the future course of the organization. Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results may result in the significant expenditure of company resources.
• Serves as subject matter expert to management and special external spokesperson for the organization on major matters pertaining to its policies, plans, and objectives.
Sr. Corporate Recruiter
47. Product & Partner Marketing Manager- Englewood, Colorado
Jeppesen, a Boeing Company
Responsible for the outbound marketing activities for assigned products and/or partnerships. Conceives and develops innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Crafts the messaging and positioning for products and/or partnerships.
• Communicates the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
• Develops partnerships and relationships with internal customers, stakeholders, and peers in favor of a fully-coordinated and transparent service. Builds strategic partnerships with external agencies and organizations to advance Digital Aviation's position on key issues.
• Develops the strategy and manages the marketing programs that drive demand for products or partnerships.
• Develops and manages initiatives that create a lean and sustainable productivity culture in support of short and long-term strategic objectives through operationalizing a documented strategy that is cascaded, managed, and tracked across the organization.
• Plans the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
• Possess market intelligence at an expert level understanding buyer behaviors and habits, market data, and overall marketing campaign management.
Bachelor's degree and typically 15 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 13 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Develops advanced job practices, techniques, and standards. Develops new job applications based on professional principles, theories, and concepts. Recognized as a job expert within the company and consultant to top management.
• Develops solutions to problems of unusual complexity that require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation. Develops solutions to unique challenges that may serve as precedent for future decisions.
• Initiates assignments under consultative direction toward long-range goals and objectives.
• Makes decisions that affect the financial, employee, or public relations posture of the company. Erroneous decisions or recommendations may result in failure to achieve goals critical to the major objectives of the company.
• Serves as prime consultant and external spokesperson for the company on highly significant matters relating to policies, programs, capabilities, and long-range goals and objectives.
Sr. Corporate Recruiter
48. Account Manager- Denver, CO
What You’ll Do:
Are you passionate about technology? Are you looking to build a sales career at an established and evolving company? As an Account Manager at Cisco you’ll play a pivotal role in the sales process and work with a large portfolio of technology products and services. You’ll help advance the Federal Civilian Operation sales team and make our customers lives better and easier.
Who You'll Work With:
The Federal Civilian Operation is interested in candidates to fill the role of Account Manager for the Healthcare Provider Region. You will work with a great team of Account Managers and partner with a talented group of Systems Engineers, who share the same passion. This individual is regularly sought after for a trusted advisory role, both internally by the account team and externally by our Federal customers, partners and industry leaders.
Who You Are:
You are able to effectively position Cisco solutions within various departments and functional groups with the customer to ensure that the full spectrum of Cisco solutions are being presented. In additional to driving strong customer relationships, you will need to work closely with key reseller partners as well as ecosystem partners to compliment Cisco’s offerings in the market. You are comfortable selling business value at an executive level and across customer lines of business, ROI/TCO at a financial level and technical benefits at an IT level.
Our minimum requirements for the role are
• Understanding and experience with federal government funding, budgets, and buying cycles
• Demonstrated success with selling to C-Level management teams
• Minimum of 5 years of successful sales experience
• 10+ years account management experience
• Experience with solution selling
• Knowledge in IT service and delivery
• Demonstrated experience managing a large customer
• BA/BS or equivalent experience required
We connect everything people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
49. Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter - Westlake Village, CA
WANTED: Passion, Confidence, creativity, and your authentic self. This is our sound for success. Bring us these qualities and take your career to new heights.
We are seeking talented individuals to join our growing team. Working with any of our brands offers a challenging and rewarding experience. You'll be part of a team of dedicated professionals applying your vision and talent to the shared goal of helping to fill the world with music.
We are the stewards of human capital; solution oriented, strategic business partners who recognize, develop, and protect talent without compromise.
Our Associates are paramount to the Company's success. The Senior Recruiter, Talent Acquisition will support our leadership in all components of attracting, developing, and retaining talent.
As a Senior Recruiter, Talent Acquisition you will help facilitate the selection and hiring for positions at all levels of the organization, all while giving uncompromising levels of customer service and helping grow a workforce in alignment with our Enterprise goals and values.
• Develop, maintain, and enhance a recruiting strategy to create a pipeline of Best in Class candidates for various positions across multiple disciplines
• Evaluate, develop and use a variety of recruiting methods including job boards, social media, networking, local colleges, career fairs, recruiting events and industry and role specific resources to maximize candidate sourcing.
• Act as a mentor to other Recruiters / Specialists and act as a back-up to the Director, Talent Acquisition in their absence
• Develop strong relationships with hiring managers, while getting a feel for each team to ensure a smooth recruiting process and cultural fit within the organization
• Deliver quality customer service to include regular/timely position updates and scheduled reports to hiring managers and follow-up with all candidates, including candidates not selected, accordingly throughout the interview process
• Manage the interview process, including: interviewing candidates, administering assessments, recommending qualified candidates, coordinating interviews between candidates and hiring managers, providing feedback for both parties, and extending offers
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree is preferred, preferably in Business, Psychology, Human Resources, or similar.
• 10 years of relevant work experience (in addition to degree or years of previous experience) preferably with a mix of agency and in-house recruitment
• 5 years of experience working within major functional disciplines including IT, Merchandising, Finance and Operations, etc., preferably with experience working for a Retail company or with Retail clients
• Skilled proficiency with recruiting/contact management software and Internet search tools and techniques, including Social Media
50. Marketing Professional - San Francisco, CA
Benefits Offered: 401K, Medical, Life, Dental, Vision
Why work here?
“We exist to build great things!!!!”
DPR Construction (DPR) is a forward-thinking national general contractor and construction manager specializing in technically complex and sustainable projects for the advanced technology/mission critical, life sciences, healthcare, higher education and commercial markets.
DPR Construction is seeking a highly motivated, proactive marketing professional to support our regional marketing efforts in the Bay Area. As a vital member of a dynamic region, the ideal candidate exemplifies DPR’s four core values—integrity, uniqueness, enjoyment and ever forward—and must have solid communication/networking skills, writing/editing capabilities and a collaborative, “can-do” attitude. The position will primarily sit in the Redwood City office.
The position responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Preparing proposals, qualifications packages, and presentations for prospective clients that tell a compelling story and are in accordance with DPR brand standards
• Organizing and managing the proposal process to ensure deadlines are met
• Producing, organizing and maintaining regional marketing collateral, including core market specific informational packets, ads and direct mail pieces
• Coordinating and producing industry awards submissions
• Updating and maintaining consistency of project and resume database (Cosential CRM)
• Maintaining CRM/business development database (Cosential CRM)
• Assisting in the regional maintenance of DPR’s website
• Scheduling and maintaining project photography
• Producing internal communication materials
• Assisting with regional public relations efforts, as needed
• Participating in national marketing efforts, including providing regional direction/information for national activities and responding to needs of other offices
• Participating in, as well as coordinating participation in, regional marketing/tradeshow events
• Tracking inventory of marketing collateral and production supplies
We are looking for a flexible, results-driven team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work and consistently meet deadlines. Successful candidate must possess:
• 2-5 years of experience in the A/E/C industry
• Strong organizational and communication skills (written and oral)
• Effective interpersonal and leadership skills
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field preferred
• Availability for minimal travel
Hire, inspire, develop and grow the best people has always been and continues to be one of the primary goals of DPR. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
About DPR Construction:
DPR Construction is a unique technical builder with a passion for results. Ranked among the top 25 contractors in the country, we are a commercial contractor and construction manager focused on complex and sustainable projects for some of the world's most progressive and admired companies.
Our technical expertise and collaborative style provide a higher level of service on projects of all sizes, whether a multi-million-dollar technical facility or renovation of a single office.
Sr. Talent Acquisition & HR Leader