Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Cancer Article of Interest to Veterans


Hi there, My name is Emily Walsh and I’m the Community Outreach Director for the Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance. Mesothelioma Awareness Day is coming soon (Sept. 26) and since US veterans and military members are the most at risk for developing mesothelioma cancer, I was hoping you’d help me to spread awareness by sharing an article that I wrote. It contains important facts about asbestos exposure. Because of your connection to the military community, I thought you and your readers would find it valuable. Please give it a read and help me educate others by sharing it on your blog for your community. The key to saving lives starts with raising awareness! You can read the article here: mesothelioma.com/blog/authors/emily/8-things-you-should-know-about-mesothelioma.htm Best, Emily