The K-Bar List is a free veterans’ employment network. We post jobs for veterans, first responders and their family members. If you would like for us to send your resume to the hundreds of companies in our network, please email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, February 26, 2017
LHI Careers - WI
Learn more at www.lhicareers.com
1) Clinical Facilities Manager- La Crosse, WI Click here: https://goo.gl/BKXI18 Work closely with the Veteran
Services (VS) Program Team and Provider Network Management (PNM) Team to ensure facilities are available
and maintained in assigned regions.
2) Desktop Support Technician – La Crosse, WI Click here: https://goo.gl/HTDBKR Receive, troubleshoot and
respond to Help Desk requests via phone calls or e-mails in a 24/7 environment
3) Director, Clinical Operations- La Crosse, WI Click here: https://goo.gl/iYyycI Provides strategic and operational
management of the Clinical Operations department which encompasses three separate LHI business units; Health
Readiness team, VA Disability Examinations Management, and the RN Case Management Department supporting
the World Trade Center National Health Responder Program (WTCNHRP).
4) Experience Designer- La Crosse, WI Click here: https://goo.gl/Mbzpor The Experience Designer will be
responsible for owning one segment of LHI's customerfacing experience from research to process and design
concepting, and user testing through all aspects of execution.
5) Medical Service Coordinator - Customer Service- La Crosse, WI- Click here: https://goo.gl/Ctema4 Serves
internal/external customers with regard to medical and dental readiness in a high-volume, dynamic call center while
representing LHI in a courteous and professional manner.
6) Records Mgmt Specialist I- Eau Claire Click here: https://goo.gl/Ctema4 Responsible for processing all incoming
medical and/or dental service documentation according to contract requirements and customer specifications.
7) RN, Clinical Review- La Crosse, WI- click here: https://goo.gl/ywbqEZ Evaluate and provide a clear,
comprehensive and concise review of VA Disability Exams. Identify emergent behavioral health issues and initiate
intervention when necessary.
8) Senior Project Manager- La Crosse, WI- Click here: https://goo.gl/4PW7Fi Responsible for the leadership of
projects that are cross functional and have a high degree of complexity. The Senior Project Manager together with
the PMO Department Manager is directly responsible for delivery of assigned projects within acceptable timeframes
and quality standards.
9) Senior UX/UI Designer- La Crosse, WI Click here: https://goo.gl/e5ufzm The Sr. UX/UI Designer (User
Experience and User Interface Designer) will be responsible for the design of interfaces and other digital properties.
10) Software Developer II – la Crosse, WI Click here: https://goo.gl/MFocck Develop and maintain windows, web
and web services based business software applications, systems, components and database objects using
Microsoft .NET technologies based on requirements and specifications to support LHI's business operations.
11) SQL Database Administrator- La Crosse, WI -Click here: https://goo.gl/87QyPq Design, implement and
maintain database architectures and strategies to ensure performance, availability, integrity and security of
12) Supervisor, Billing and Reporting La Crosse, WI- Click here: https://goo.gl/dG3Hti This position will assist the
Billing Manager in the day-to-day leadership, operation, and planning of the department to ensure objectives are fulfilled
according to LHI expectations and any contractual requirements.
13) Supervisor, Provider Network La Crosse, WI -Click here: https://goo.gl/hJuAhF Assist Provider Network
Manager in the day-to-day management, operation, planning and implementation to ensure department objectives are fulfilled
per the various contractual requirements.